Is Vik on his way to Everton? (1 Viewer)

Greggs

More chance he goes to Blackburn once they sell Diaz

alexccfc99

I suppose one positive from this pitch shambles is there’s been less time for our players to put themselves in the shop window

If Vik had scored say 4 goals in the opening 4 matches, surely he’d be way higher up on Everton’s ‘wish list’ - I think they’ll go for Brereton Diaz myself

Covcraig@bury

I’ve not read all this post “but” it would not surprise me SISU selling off our prize assets and cashing in before a said SJ buys the club , if it happens …

Colin Steins Smile

I’ve not read all this post “but” it would not surprise me SISU selling off our prize assets and cashing in before a said SJ buys the club , if it happens …
Doing a deal to buy the club and the arena for any interested party is going to take months.
Having to do a deal with two hedge funds sounds like the definition of hell on earths.

Torquay Sky Blue

Everton failed to beat Forest at home today and apparently looking poor upfront. Wouldn't surprise me if they come in for him. Hope not

slowpoke

Everton failed to beat Forest at home today and apparently looking poor upfront. Wouldn't surprise me if they come in for him. Hope not
They want and need someone to come straight into the first team and deliver much needed goals I’m sure they will see Gyokeres as one for the future not for now & don’t forget they have Dominic Calvert-Lewis to come back from injury too.

SkyBlueScottie

No it isn't? The last Everton rumour was sourced to some random Swedish podcast. I'll leave you to decide if The Sun is more reliable, but this doesn't cite the old story.
The Swedish rumour was backed up by a local journo on twitter, but clarified to say there is interest but others are being looked at ahead of him, this pretty much said the same.

slowpoke

Can sisu (Joy Sepalla) sell a player, or would it be Dave Boddy on their instruction and behalf who will want to retain his job or a job should a new owner/owners walk in the door.

Danceswithhorses

I see Middlesboro are after a striker, and have just 'given up' on trying to get Emil Jakobsen from Preston (20 goals last year), because Preston wanted £10m.
According to Sky, they have turned their attentions 'elsewhere'.
I hope they don't look in our direction and sniff around Vic, because it seems our owners would happily accept less than £10m for Vic, especially if it were mostly upfront.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Nah...Hes deffo off to everton. Currently trying on some fake fur coats with DCL & Tom Davies in the Scope shop, Roundhay.

Users who are viewing this thread