Is there something Fishy going on? (1 Viewer)

Hells_Bells299

On 15 May we as fans were asked a number of questions by CCFC in the Supporter Survey;Primarily with regard to the apparent lack of comms between the club and us as fans; they were keen to open up better, more direct channels of comms with us, the better for them would be better for us to improve experiences with Football Club. Has anyone seen these results? No, due to a 'technical hitch' last week it had now changed to monday(17 Jun) as this was the first step to engage with fans, leading to further forums to expand Supporters Consultative Group, so why are we in mushroom syndrome of kept in the dark and fed on shit? Why hold our collective thoughts on football and more importantly the club? How have the channels been opened when we still have no results? Yet another area that could not be 'followed up'! Inept, ignorant and certainly not achieving what it set out to do...or as usual is there more to this?

Samo

On 15 May we as fans were asked a number of questions by CCFC in the Supporter Survey;Primarily with regard to the apparent lack of comms between the club and us as fans; they were keen to open up better, more direct channels of comms with us, the better for them would be better for us to improve experiences with Football Club. Has anyone seen these results? No, due to a 'technical hitch' last week it had now changed to monday(17 Jun) as this was the first step to engage with fans, leading to further forums to expand Supporters Consultative Group, so why are we in mushroom syndrome of kept in the dark and fed on shit? Why hold our collective thoughts on football and more importantly the club? How have the channels been opened when we still have no results? Yet another area that could not be 'followed up'! Inept, ignorant and certainly not achieving what it set out to do...or as usual is there more to this?

Ah well... you see they want to know what we think... as long as we think the right things.

Samo

Ahhh but will we ever know what we are supposed to think if they don't tell us what to think and when....:)

I think we all know what we think, whether or not we are supposed to think it. I think they cant tell us what to think cos we dont think it. Even if they think they can I don't think we think they can so we don't think it..... I think.

Nonleagueherewecome

I think we all know what we think, whether or not we are supposed to think it. I think they cant tell us what to think cos we dont think it. Even if they think they can I don't think we think they can so we don't think it..... I think.

Ah, but they don't think so. They think we will, despite what you say. Think about it.

Nonleagueherewecome

Samo

Back to the original point though, why have the results been 'delayed' once again? This is the first step to engaging the fans is it not??

Do we have to do the serious point Hells? Can't we do think jokes?

Nonleagueherewecome

Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't...you're right.

Nonleagueherewecome

I didnt think it through.

Betchya thought you had thought it through though, didn't you? I thought you had, but thinking on, I realised that you hadn't given it much thought.

Ripbuster

I'm thinking they'll be another "Headline" by the weekend..;)

Having thought it out,give it until Monday at the latest!

Now there's something to think about...:guitar2:

Nonleagueherewecome

You think?

Well I did think that, but I don't think that now. Although if I think about it too much, I think my thinking may become muddled. What we really need is some "sky blue thinking". Or at least "thinking out of the box".

Samo

Well I did think that, but I don't think that now. Although if I think about it too much, I think my thinking may become muddled. What we really need is some "sky blue thinking". Or at least "thinking out of the box".

I think that's fair enough. Don't overthink it though. I think I like your thinking, what are your thoughts?

Hells_Bells299

Having given some thought to the way that u r thinking, the only thing i think that maybe left to do is let u boys think u r having fun with the think jokes but then when u put the thoughts to it, how much more thinking can one do?

Nonleagueherewecome

I think that's fair enough. Don't overthink it though. I think I like your thinking, what are your thoughts?

I think we should go one step further and get a think tank on the case.

Nonleagueherewecome

Having given some thought to the way that u r thinking, the only thing i think that maybe left to do is let u boys think u r having fun with the think jokes but then when u put the thoughts to it, how much more thinking can one do?

I think you've got it!

Hells_Bells299

this was only a necessary step to appease anyone who may propose that the never want to talk to fans

But it wasn't necessary to say results would be released - with Data Protection they could have hidden behind that to say it couldn't be released due to names/addresses etc...once again we are just the pawns in the chess set with the game they are playing....

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

But it wasn't necessary to say results would be released - with Data Protection they could have hidden behind that to say it couldn't be released due to names/addresses etc...once again we are just the pawns in the chess set with the game they are playing....
As John Belushi said in Animal House "you fucked up you trusted us":facepalm:

Samo

Thinkety thinkety think think!

wingy

To the OP, was less about engagement and more to do with pigeon - holing, A one way consultation if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread