Is the end near ? (1 Viewer)

CarpyCov84

Anyone think slowly but surely bit by bit more and more pressure is being put on SISU constant leaked documents showing what they have been upto & now possibly facing legal prosecutions...

If I was fisher I would be out of here SHARPISH !!!

thaiskyblue

anyone think slowly but surely bit by bit more and more pressure is being put on sisu constant leaked documents showing what they have been upto & now possibly facing legal prosecutions...

If i was fisher i would be out of here sharpish !!!
i think sisu get off on all the drama.............

quinn1971

Have you read the letter from companies house. ..basically says if you don't file your accounts we will send you another angry letter asking you to file your accounts...not very threatening is it

Hobo

End for who club or SISU?
I don't think we are anyway near the end. But I fear the end could be SISU liquidating the club.
They threatened ACL with that hence the administration process starting.
The Football League said they were told that was a real possibility if Otium weren't accepted on the eve of a new season. Which I find strange as they were not the only bidder and put forward as the 'Preferred bidder' by Appleton.

Remember hand your shares over or the deal collapses? How much of SISU's showing of funds was to build a new stadium and how much we can afford legal battles?

Ever wondered why Farnborough had to pay a hundred thousand up front to show they could fulfil fixtures this year. Otium a few months ago were partially liquidated, no funds, accounts yet to be filed....yet the 1 million pound bond to the FL to ensure they bring Coventry back to Coventry is retrospective?

Last edited:

thaiskyblue

End for who club or SISU?
I don't think we are anyway near the end. But I fear the end could be SISU liquidating the club.
They threatened ACL with that hence the administration process starting.
The Football League said they were told that was a real possibility if Otium weren't accepted on the eve of a new season. Which I find strange as they were not the only bidder and put forward as the 'Preferred bidder' by Appleton.
eVERY THING SMELL'S A BIT FISHY TO ME.

Gint11

All these leaked documents havent made a difference yet, doubt it will. I think fans are so desperate for SISU to go that a 'leaked document' gives them hope of them being pushed out. SISU are not that daft.

Diehard Si

The companies house thing is nothing, they put threats of prison on the bottom as scare tactics. Likelyhood is after 3 years of not filing nothing would have happened.

I think SISU will get away with it as they have so far.

thaiskyblue

All these leaked documents havent made a difference yet, doubt it will. I think fans are so desperate for SISU to go that a 'leaked document' gives them hope of them being pushed out. SISU are not that daft.
sounds like, that's what your hoping, would love to burst your balloon.

Users who are viewing this thread