Is Singers corner block 15? (1 Viewer)

Noggin

I normally sit in the CET as I'm in a wheelchair and can only go as often as my wife is happy to take me, sitting in the CET in the sunshine is something she likes, meaning I get to go to more games.

But obviously for the JPT the CET is closed and there isn't a great deal of sunshine on a winters evening:D I want to sit where the atmosphere is.

I think block 17 is the closest to block 15 that has wheelchair spaces. Just wanted to check before I booked.

Thanks

Noggin

Great Thanks mate :) excited for the game. Been a dream for a long time to see Coventry at wembley was too young the first time around. Fingers crossed this is our year, it might be a tin pot cup but it's still going to be magic.

ashbyjan

Just hope the organisation is better than it was for the Sheff Utd game - no one seemed to know if it was allocated seating or sit anywhere, arguments breaking that because of that, not enough turnstiles open etc. Hopefully if numbers turn up again they have a contingency of opening the Telegraph stand if needed.

kg82

Me too, all I remember is the city centre being packed and the fountain by the theatre spurting out sky blue water!

Just hope the organisation is better than it was for the Sheff Utd game - no one seemed to know if it was allocated seating or sit anywhere, arguments breaking that because of that, not enough turnstiles open etc. Hopefully if numbers turn up again they have a contingency of opening the Telegraph stand if needed.

Why on earth would anyone think it would be unallocated seating?

wingy

Me too, all I remember is the city centre being packed and the fountain by the theatre spurting out sky blue water!

And young Ladies with their jugs out washing around in it ,what a night ,bigger and better than a Carnival in Rio or Beunos Aires,Baby boom 9 months later.:facepalm::p

Users who are viewing this thread