Is it sisus fault that we can't hold a lead? (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
bench was Dunn Wood Bell Baker Eastwood - surely any of the outfield players could run for 15 minutes. We needed fresh energy to put pressure on the ball higher up the pitch. All of those players are more than capable of doing that in the Championship for 15 minutes.

AT made a mistake last night and he will get other decisions right - but not a good or experienced manager in my opinion. Nice guy and passionate but hesitant and indecisive. Cant have it both ways - praised because we win but teflon non stick criticism if we lose. Not all his fault this season not by a long way but he is part of it and his decisions or lack contribute. In his own words the players are good enough to be much higher in the league - mistakes on and off the pitch are costing us

EleanorRigby

Would we hold a lead better with Turner, Gunnersson, Jutkiewicz and Marlon King in the side ?
Strange thing is the sales of Turner, Gunnar and the Juke only raised about £2.5 million, not a lot in the mad, mad world of football finance. Those three plus King and a couple of loans and IMO we could have been challenging, which fuels my belief the last thing sisu want is promotion.

Disenchanted

Is it sisus fault that we can't hold a lead?

YES OF COURSE IT IS
ANY MORE DUMB QUESTIONS?

skybluesteve76

Is it sisus fault that we can't hold a lead?

YES OF COURSE IT IS
ANY MORE DUMB QUESTIONS?

Why Is it a dumb question then? Such an open minded and intelligent reply. How envious am I of another human being with such foresight and imagination. Thankyou so much for your articulate input in today's discussions.

All the best

Users who are viewing this thread