Is he coming back, Conor Thomas (1 Viewer)

canningt

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/i-want-shooting-tips-from-fowler

don't know if anyone has read this.

Is he coming back, he seems to have played in most of their reserve games.

Would he make our first team now?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Who knows apart from CCFC / LFC management / board??

Id like to see him back tbh. And now that the board seem to have turned a corner, as in we are seeing good things at the club instead of bad, unless they grt an offer we simply cant turn down, i think they will too!

And yes i think he could make our first team with a good pre season under his belt.

But my head tells me this wont happen n he'll be signed by LFC. Maybe a cheeky loan offer??

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yea it seems as if LFC will sign him up in the summer but maybe coming back here on loan?
Rumour was the reason LFC wanted to take him in January instead of the summer was so he didn't get bad habits from our style of play, well that has changed now so he could possibly come back on loan

TheRoyalScam

He wants 1st team football: he wants to be playing whether it is for CCFC or on loan to a league 1 or 2 club, and the final decision re: Liverpool at the end of the season is his and his alone - not SISU/CCFC's. SISU are playing a good pr game trying to sell season tickets to maximise revenue, but it was their decision to accept Liverpool's offer for one of our brightest young talents.

rob9872

Fine if he's not coming back but if he's impressed I hope we go back on our deal and insist on more money. Stuff the Scousers if they don't want him someone will and we hold his registration still so owe them nothing. They are stuffing us if they can getting a hot prospect on the cheap so fk em!

Richard Smith

Fine if he's not coming back but if he's impressed I hope we go back on our deal and insist on more money. Stuff the Scousers if they don't want him someone will and we hold his registration still so owe them nothing. They are stuffing us if they can getting a hot prospect on the cheap so fk em!

if only this would happen because i personaly think he is worth a lot more than a mill even at the moment

Richard Smith

sisu saw the pound signs in there eyes with the livepool offer. am i right in saying that the board went over ransons head with his sale

dojer

Where in that story does it imply that he's coming back to Coventry? There's obviously a deal in place so we might as well focus on players that we can get and have at the moment. If he leaves on loan next season then it would be great coming seeing him back because we might benefit from him for a season even though we sold him when we might have got more if we held on for 2 or 3 years

rob9872

At 19 Rooney went for £20m+. I'm not suggesting he is in that calibre but how short-sighted to sell for £1m at 17 if he is such a hot prospect. Surely it's a no lose gamble for someone at that level widely regarded and tipped for the top. I wasn't fussed that he went particularly if he thought he didn't want to be here and that he could improve by learning his trade at the top level, but desperate stuff to sell so quick and so cheap.

TheRoyalScam

At 19 Rooney went for £20m+. I'm not suggesting he is in that calibre but how short-sighted to sell for £1m at 17 if he is such a hot prospect. Surely it's a no lose gamble for someone at that level widely regarded and tipped for the top. I wasn't fussed that he went particularly if he thought he didn't want to be here and that he could improve by learning his trade at the top level, but desperate stuff to sell so quick and so cheap.

He's a CCFC fan and a Coventry kid - the loan to Liverpool came straight out of the blue on transfer deadline day - there's never been an issue about him wanting to leave.

SkyBlue_Am

Doubt we will see him in a Coventry City shirt any time soon

Gaz

From the look of the interview with him, he is very happy where he is and even said he hopes to make the move perm in the summer.

Shame for us but good luck to the lad.

blueflint

goner or not wont matter to us now he wont stay after seeing bigger things

coventryecho

Hopefully get him on a season long loan next season although Dalglish is blooding a lot of youngsters so may want to keep him in Merseyside.

rob9872

Hopefully get him on a season long loan next season although Dalglish is blooding a lot of youngsters so may want to keep him in Merseyside.

No imo

We're not a training ground for the big boys and they think his development is better there thats why he has gone. Don't need any bertie big bollocks around upsetting the camp either

Users who are viewing this thread