Is Donny likely to be "pay on the gate" (1 Viewer)

oucho

and/or will away end tickets likely be on general sale on the day from the DRFC ticket office?

I'd heard we'd sold lots (1800?) of our allocation when we still had a chance of making this a "play off knockout game" - might take a chance on the day and head up there, but only if there's a reasonable chance I can get tickets on the day.

Ta.

Frank Sidebottom

and/or will away end tickets likely be on general sale on the day from the DRFC ticket office?

I'd heard we'd sold lots (1800?) of our allocation when we still had a chance of making this a "play off knockout game" - might take a chance on the day and head up there, but only if there's a reasonable chance I can get tickets on the day.

Ta.
3000 available initially and even if that sells out another 700 could be made available. I think you'll be fine to pay on the gate.

bawtryneal

Ta.
Fancy a beer before the game ?

Adge

Over 2000 now-from the horses mouth in the ticket office 2 hours ago. Could be interesting now that it is a victory at all costs and we could rain on their parade.

oucho

bawtryneal

Anyhow Nick
If you are heading up North on Saturday I will buy you a pint in the Crown or The Turnpike opposite.
Or a Diet Coke if you are driving.

Nick

Administrator
Anyhow Nick
If you are heading up North on Saturday I will buy you a pint in the Crown or The Turnpike opposite.
Or a Diet Coke if you are driving.
I think I'd get stabbed for asking if people are well :( on repeat

Unfortunately not physically there but will be watching :(

oucho

"This little babe can cope with anything, and I mean anything, Earlier on, I put in a pound of mashed-up Dundee cake. Let's take a look....not a trace!"

Users who are viewing this thread