Is anybody heading (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

east for Norwich tomorrow night, does anyone know how many we would normally expect
to take for a pre-season game such as this.

ceetee

Went to Norwich for a golf weekend a year ago. Decent road now most of the way but it's a bit of a trek there and back for an evening friendly.

Brylowes

Went to Norwich for a golf weekend a year ago. Decent road now most of the way but it's a bit of a trek there and back for an evening friendly.
It's a nice day out for me as I live near Norwich, just wondered how many likely to take.

brez

Me and my lad going, leaving cov early, spend afternoon in yarmouth then head back to Norwich for the game, watch madders strut his stuff, apparently been very good pre season, drive home moaning about how bad the season will be until first day when we hammer Swindon.

The Great Eastern

I live in Norwich so I'll be going but sitting in with friends and family amongst the Norwich fans. There's the Wetherspoons, the Queen of Iceni in the Riverside complex close to the ground. They are away fan friendly unless you look like causing a problem. I'll be in there before the game. Coach and Horses on Thorpe Road is another good 'un (close to the railway station) Good food and home of the Chalk Hill Brewery. Easy walk to the ground.

Could be wrong but I don't expect this to be much of a crowd. Great to see us playing at Carrow Road again but its going to be a few more years before we go there in a league game.....

Suffolkskyblue

What time is kick off? I'll hopefully by up there in time for a few beers in the Angler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brez

Off to Yarmouth soon for the day, think I go see the clairvoyant on sea front, I'll tell her my name's Tony and see what's in store for the season, then go bookies.

Users who are viewing this thread