Ireland Vs Spain! (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Christ my nerves are at me waiting for this match to start watching it at home with few cans bulmers cider, i just hope we dont bottle it we need something from this game cmon ireland!!

Daz

Spain v Ireland

Sorry pal suggest you tuck into those Bulmers over ice 2-0 to Spain.
I am second on the prediction league.
Viva Espania:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Daz

Spain v Ireland

Sorry IrishSkyBlue my prediction is 3-1 to Spain:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Tad

4 minutes in and Torres scores. Didn't know he was a striker ;)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
he seems to be against us but for chelsea different matter there the prick bet that was agaisnt united he would bottle it!

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Oh dear. Ireland were shocking and made Spain look 5 times better than they are... Still good football from the Spanish team but really all they had to do is punish Ireland's mistakes. Can't have been a single player for Spain that didn't fancy getting on the score sheet. Its only ever going to be between Spain and Germany to win anyway lets face it :p

ccfcdan

Ireland have been really bad in the last 2 games. I hope they never qualify for another tournament again. Its just embarrasing,

Macca

Spain are quality but to be fair that was a practice match. Ireland were as bad as I remember a team in a euro before. Thought Roy keanes comments were spot on after the game

ccfcdan

Spain are quality but to be fair that was a practice match. Ireland were as bad as I remember a team in a euro before. Thought Roy keanes comments were spot on after the game

Yep I agree. The fans need to demand more from them. The Irish fans are great, and they deserve so much more than those last 2 performances,

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
The players should come out and apologise we were a joke if team had quarter spirit Irish fans had it be something, 3/4 of stadium irish signing no matter what us Irish take on the chin and just enjoy it as good hearted fans.

As for that comment Ireland shouldn't be in another tournament grow up we've much right be there supporting our team no matter how bad we are, were not sore we enjoy the occasion hope we stuff Italy give us something cheer about our fans been best fans over there apart from the team ha!

Covstu

The players should come out and apologise we were a joke if team had quarter spirit Irish fans had it be something, 3/4 of stadium irish signing no matter what us Irish take on the chin and just enjoy it as good hearted fans.

As for that comment Ireland shouldn't be in another tournament grow up we've much right be there supporting our team no matter how bad we are, were not sore we enjoy the occasion hope we stuff Italy give us something cheer about our fans been best fans over there apart from the team ha!

Totally agree, they were rubbish but they qualified on merit so deserved to be there as much as England or Spain. They still have a part to play and can actually dictate who england play in the next round if England qualify!!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
well the italians hate playing us we always fuck it up for them but ive a feeling there gonna stuff us like spain will on monday :(

Covstu

Have no rated the Italians in this tournament they have looked very average, in think it will be a draw.

Users who are viewing this thread