iPhone (1 Viewer)

cov_russell

Facebook User
Just got myself a new shiny iPhone. I remember that in the not so distant past there was talk of a SkyBluesTalk app. Was wondering if it was ever made.

Also, can anyone recommend any decent apps to get as I'm new to this whole smart phone business :D .

Cheers,

PUSB!

CCFC Germany

Just got myself a new shiny iPhone. I remember that in the not so distant past there was talk of a SkyBluesTalk app. Was wondering if it was ever made.

Also, can anyone recommend any decent apps to get as I'm new to this whole smart phone business :D .

Cheers,

PUSB!

What kind of apps are you interested in ? :)
ebay ? I like it...
WhatsApp's quite good...
What about Facebook ? Instagram ?
Wikipedia, iDay....
The Football Leagure one, Share The Match....

Nick

Administrator
What new options do you get when jailbreaking? I haven't tried it on my new phone but when I did it before there wasn't too much difference when it came to apps..

Nick

Administrator
Not really fussed about little things like that, I thought there would be something massive.

Alex

I Jailbroke my 3GS back when iOS 4.1 was released. I did it before on my 2G and had a similar experience. Good for getting free apps and making changes to the layout using 'Winterboard' but not much else. In terms of 'Massive Changes' you might be interested in swapping the iPhone OS for an Android OS, although that's different from jailbreak.

Get SoundHound though that's really good for finding out the names / artists of songs you don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread