Ipad type device (1 Viewer)

Marty

I'm after a Ipad device, but don't want to pay for the Apple brand. After something that has internet usage and something similar to the Kindle, I can download books onto. About £150 to spend but as cheap as possible really.

Marty

Nice one big mo, the Andy pad basic one at £129.99 is exactly what i'm after.

Gaskell

What about the Kindle Fire? I'm sure you can download apps on that and pretty sure you can get it for under £200.

pusbccfc

I currently have a BlackBerry playbook and that only cost 189 quid for the 16gb which is more than adequate.
Imo its more practical the the Ipad as it is 7inch compared to the 10ish on the ipad. One other massive thing that I believe is one of the most needed things for a browser is flash. Viewing Web pages is far easier and better for YouTube type websites. If you have sky blue player as well that be available on the device.

So for Internet and use of video and music it is just as good if not better than any other tablet on the market.

The only downside is the range of applications. This isn't as wide range as the huge application store. This is not to say that the application store on the playbook is poor as the needed appear and games are there.

I 100% recommend this tablet and the price is immense.

Marty

Thanks for that pusbccfc, I'm very seriously considering the new Nexus 7 tablet. It's everything I want at a good price.

Can anyone recommend me a 3g Network? obviously something that is good value for money but I want something I can set usage limits on so I don't get a bill for £800 or something stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread