introduction (1 Viewer)

Vin E

Hi everyone, former reader and poster on LAST... Looking forward to being part of the community PUSB!

Nonleagueherewecome

Welcome Vin :wave:

Although I'm not sure what LAST is :thinking about:

blueflint

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:enjoy a very mixed bag of fans all love the club cant say we all love our owners tho:blue::blue::blue:

Tonylinc

Welcome Vin. Join in with the madness that is supporting Coventry City FC. If we could support any other club I'm sure that most of us would; BUT we are stuck with this lot! My friend at school (who took me to my very first game) has an awful lot to answer for!
:wave::wave:

CCFC PimpRail

Welcome Vin. Join in with the madness that is supporting Coventry City FC. If we could support any other club I'm sure that most of us would; BUT we are stuck with this lot! My friend at school (who took me to my very first game) has an awful lot to answer for!

I bet you wished you'd gone on "Jim'll Fix It" instead...

Flying Fokker

Don't you feel out of place......a grown man at school? : )

Joy Division

Welcome. Now please can you give me your account, sort code and pin number.

Users who are viewing this thread