Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Interesting Tweets from Kieren Crowley

Look on twitter. You've got one person who is in a position where they would have seen what was happening saying one thing happened and the local paper basically jumping up and down saying no it didn't.

He's stated he has documents showing it to be true. Same response from the paper.
Simon is quite funny really, trotted out the old line that the CCFC offer conditional and Wasps unconditional almost straight away. He definitely picked up that line off here, probably from italia or one of the other goons.
 
If the cleaner of the toilets in the east stand leaves her job and releases a statement ,
as long as she says what the gang want to hear it will be swallowed whole.
Torch even has a quote from KC at the bottom of every post like it was said by
Churchill or something. LOL
 
If the cleaner of the toilets in the east stand leaves her job and releases a statement ,
as long as she says what the gang want to hear it will be swallowed whole.
Torch even has a quote from KC at the bottom of every post like it was said by
Churchill or something. LOL

As Crowley I assume is moving to alternative employment do you think it's likely he'd lie on social media?
 
Simon is quite funny really, trotted out the old line that the CCFC offer conditional and Wasps unconditional almost straight away. He definitely picked up that line off here, probably from italia or one of the other goons.

And this has led to KC giving some detail of the conditions. Seems all it was just an independent entity to look over the deal to ensure everything was above board.

He's also said the rejection they got from Higgs was a 2 line letter with no explanation at all for the rejection.
 
If the cleaner of the toilets in the east stand leaves her job and releases a statement ,
as long as she says what the gang want to hear it will be swallowed whole.
Torch even has a quote from KC at the bottom of every post like it was said by
Churchill or something. LOL

Because that's exactly the same thing isn't it? This is someone who on a day to day basis works with the highest ranking people at the club. Of course he knows things others don't.
 
Not at all, I'm sure there's admin staff, etc at the club that have seen the documents when they photocopied, filed them, etc.

I'm not exactly senior, but because I'm in the relevant meetings I know deals around my organisation, on a similar level to this Higgs deal.

It happens.

The biggest crock o'shite is how little they paid him really, and this probably shows part of the reason they're in such a mess, if they value communication in an entertainment industry so cheaply.
 
If the cleaner of the toilets in the east stand leaves her job and releases a statement ,
as long as she says what the gang want to hear it will be swallowed whole.
Torch even has a quote from KC at the bottom of every post like it was said by
Churchill or something. LOL

Because he was Head Of Communications and worked with those in the know. I doubt a cleaner would have the same access. But you keep going. LOL, etc.
 
Clearly you haven't read some of my other posts - I take a balanced view, and only starting posting on here again today due to the disgrace that is the Higgs Centre Wasps training ground revelation

Is it time to leave Myopialand again?
Calm down, soft lad. Where did I say it was you. And you know it happens.
 
The thing that gets me at the minute is every time the club release a statement it's scrutinised to the enth degree by the relevant contributors and their rags and pulled to pieces with pros and cons, he said she said and even video comment now. When is the same forensic examination of the council going to happen? Idiots like Lucas, Muton and Maton have some serious questions answer on their conduct for starters.
 
The thing that gets me at the minute is every time the club release a statement it's scrutinised to the enth degree by the relevant contributors and their rags and pulled to pieces with pros and cons, he said she said and even video comment now. When is the same forensic examination of the council going to happen? Idiots like Lucas, Muton and Maton have some serious questions answer on their conduct for starters.

You mean like the bit about them blocking the Butts stuff brushed under the carpet as a fishing exercise and left at that?
 
As Crowley I assume is moving to alternative employment do you think it's likely he'd lie on social media?
I would think he's doing as he's told, putting out a flurry of (as of now ) unsubstantiated
Rumours before disappearing into the sunset.
Of course if he can back it up with facts, I will not only say I was wrong, I will also say he
was underpaid for the executive position he held at the club.
 
I would think he's doing as he's told, putting out a flurry of (as of now ) unsubstantiated
Rumours before disappearing into the sunset.
Of course if he can back it up with facts, I will not only say I was wrong, I will also say he
was underpaid for the executive position he held at the club.

So if he is being paid to defend his employer, what is Simon's excuse / reason then?
 
But is the same standard being applied to everyone or just when its a story that would put CCFC in a positive light?

Yes, we have ethics comittees and a longwinded JR where the council have had their internal emails and decisions scrutinised. It would be great to scrutinise this offer. So where is it?
 
I would think he's doing as he's told, putting out a flurry of (as of now ) unsubstantiated
Rumours before disappearing into the sunset.
Of course if he can back it up with facts, I will not only say I was wrong, I will also say he
was underpaid for the executive position he held at the club.

So is he lying in your opinion?
 
Yes, we have ethics comittees and a longwinded JR where the council have had their internal emails and decisions scrutinised. It would be great to scrutinise this offer. So where is it?

Ah the Ethics Committee..

"Person X has admitted they forgot to do something they had to do, but we are clearing him of failing to do something they had to do"
"Person X has done something that breaks the code of conduct, so we are going to change the code of conduct"
 
Ah the Ethics Committee..

"Person X has admitted they forgot to do something they had to do, but we are clearing him of failing to do something they had to do"
"Person X has done something that breaks the code of conduct, so we are going to change the code of conduct"

What a whitewash that was. Council investigate Council and find Council didn't do anything wrong. Substitute Council for SISU and I'm sure Martcov wouldn't be quite so accommodating.
 
Yes, we have ethics comittees and a longwinded JR where the council have had their internal emails and decisions scrutinised. It would be great to scrutinise this offer. So where is it?

Where's the minutes of the council meetings that discussed the sale of the Ricoh?

Where's the details of the sale of ACL to Wasps?

It would be great to scrutinise these documents.

Where are they?
 
Yes, we have ethics comittees and a longwinded JR where the council have had their internal emails and decisions scrutinised. It would be great to scrutinise this offer. So where is it?

The ethics committee was an absolute joke. The JR is just looking at the legalities at a particular point in time.

Even then things that come out in the JR that show CCC in a bad light are quickly skipped over.
 
Where's the minutes of the council meetings that discussed the sale of the Ricoh?

Where's the details of the sale of ACL to Wasps?

It would be great to scrutinise these documents.

Where are they?

You tried Google ? :)
 

Excellent so he's not lying and you accept that actually sisu outbid wasps for the Higgs share.

Now you have accepted he isn't lying I'm sure many others will follow.
 
Simon is quite funny really, trotted out the old line that the CCFC offer conditional and Wasps unconditional almost straight away. He definitely picked up that line off here, probably from italia or one of the other goons.

Any idea what the conditions were?
 
Where's the minutes of the council meetings that discussed the sale of the Ricoh?

Where's the details of the sale of ACL to Wasps?

It would be great to scrutinise these documents.

Where are they?

I thought we were talking about Kieran's offer evidence.... Sorry.
 
I thought we were talking about Kieran's offer evidence.... Sorry.

Oh I'm sure that's the only evidence you are interested in. No need to apologise for your stance.
 
So who will lay money on CFCC playing at a 15,000 seater stadium in the next 5 years at the Butts cos I know a Bookmaker who will take your money
 
Last edited:
What a whitewash that was. Council investigate Council and find Council didn't do anything wrong. Substitute Council for SISU and I'm sure Martcov wouldn't be quite so accommodating.

That's the point though. We won't be seeing any internal memos or emails from Joy's firm. As ML said SISU are not a "dodgy hedge fund". So there you are, SISU didn't do anything wrong either.
 
They aren't a council, so that's probably why?

Yes, which is why SISU have nothing to lose, apart from investor's money from this war of attrition. It would be great if both sides had to lay all their reasoning and emails on the table.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom