Interesting article in today's Daily Mail (1 Viewer)

SBS

Hardly what you'd call complimentary. Very critical of the pricing for yesterday's match

Ashdown

Thats a bit premature really..................best save that comment till about April, by then you might have a valid point.......hope not though !!

SBS

Then buy a season ticket and it's only about £12.

Next.

I can only go to about 5 home games a season as I'm currently living up north. Thanks for your speedy response, excellent mathematics and attempt at solving my problems though pal

SkyBlue_Bear83

Our ticket prices are reasonable

£18 for midweek games

If you have a child you can go in the family zone for £18 I think on weekend

Or you could buy a 6/12 match tickets which is good value. You can use multiple tickets for a single match if you go with a friend so don't have to attend 12 separate games

ajsccfc

Dermot Murnaghan was caught canoodling with a make-up girl and all you people can concentrate on is some silly game?

skybluelee

The pricing structure is very fair. People have to accept that this is the going rate in this league. They charge £11 to bloody get in at Weymouth, and they play 4 leagues below L1.

tippex9

If they flung open the doors to the Ricoh and gave a free programme, people would still bleat about paying £3 to park or having to walk too far.

theprince

People will happily pay decent wedge if the product is right and there is a bit of hope, at the moment sadly there's neither.

Macca

I thought it was interesting how they compared us to brighton in terms of size of club, probably fair. And said the Ricoh was strange, can t argue with that either

ccfcway

The pricing structure is very fair. People have to accept that this is the going rate in this league. They charge £11 to bloody get in at Weymouth, and they play 4 leagues below L1.

£11, lets hope they freeze their prices for when we are playing them in 2016

turlykerd

there is a lot of things wrong with the club i love at present :(

i personally have had bad experiences trying to buy tickets over the last few years and speaking to the ticket office is like banging my face against a rusty iron spike whilst being squirted with lemon juice

prices+attitudes+product=lowest attendances

^^^sure ive missed some stuff of the list^^

Users who are viewing this thread