Injury updates... (1 Viewer)

steve82

Tom Davies has a groin injury which he picked up against Accrington. Didn’t train all last week since Accrington game. No suggestions on return date, MR said “just be a case of wait and see”

Dujon Sterling is hoped to be back this week at Ryton. “Fingers crossed he will be back with us this week”

Tony Andreu had a minor operation. “Non football related operation on his head, a procedure that resulted in some stitches which meant he couldn’t train last week. But I think he was in Saturday and Sunday and hopefully he will be ready for Monday’s training and we’ll take it from there” could return against Cheltenham if fit enough.

Bizarrely no mention of Liam Kelly’s absence tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skyblueelephant76

K
Tom Davies has a groin injury which he picked up against Accrington. Didn’t train all last week since Accrington game. No suggestions on return date, MR said “just be a case of wait and see”

Dujon Sterling is hoped to be back this week at Ryton. “Fingers crossed he will be back with us this week”

Tony Andreu had a minor operation. “Non football related operation on his head, a procedure that resulted in some stitches which meant he couldn’t train last week. But I think he was in Saturday and Sunday and hopefully he will be ready for Monday’s training and we’ll take it from there” could return against Cheltenham if fit enough.

Bizarrely no mention of Liam Kelly’s absence tho.

Kelly didn't start against Accrington due to family issues in the lead up to the game so maybe they are still ongoing.

Sky Blue Harry H

Protruding third eye?
th

Thanks for not letting me down, Otis

steve82

Latest updates are......

Tom Davies was hoping to be back in training today (Thurs), although Robins admits he may not make it for the match at the Pirelli Stadium.
“Tom thinks he might be able to train on Thursday but he has not done anything on the grass for over a week, so he’s still a way away"

On Dujon Sterling: “Hopefully he will be back on Thursday but I don’t know. I have to wait and see how he is.
“He was struggling to strike the ball over a distance.
"But he has been on the pitch training, so he hasn’t been doing nothing. Chelsea will work him and hopefully he will come back and be ready to go."

On Liam Kelly: “He did his hamstring a couple of weeks ago when I brought him on in the Donny game, so we have missed him for a couple of games," said the manager.
“We just need to get him fit really.
“He’s been away, out of the team for one reason or another all season, so he needs to get himself ready, knuckle down and get himself back and fighting fit."

steve82

From today’s telegraph

On Liam O’Brien “He’s going to be out for about six weeks with his medial knee ligaments.” suffered the injury against Cheltenham Town in the Checkatrade Trophy

On Dujon Sterling - Robins had hoped to have Sterling back two weeks ago but Sterling will also miss this week's trip to Fleetwood Town. “Dujon will be back with us very soon, He’ll be back in probably the week beginning December 3.”

steve82

At the end of MR interview yesterday he gave a update on the latest injuries.
Doyle- tweaked knee ligaments Tuesday in training, Doyle suggested playing with injections and pain killers but next 24-48 hours will tell extent of damage. MR hopeful it’s not serious but felt it was too much to ask him to play.

Davies - issue with foot having limped out of training Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread