Injury Updates (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

bawtryneal

Would assume they are still as before? Fucked.

I thought Andreu was "back on the grass" as MR had suggested two weeks ago
Maybe he is still "back on the grass"
JJ obviously still fucked, as you suggest.

Willis must be top secret. Maybe it's a major plot not to tell Grimsby in case it changes there master plan

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

Willis must be top secret. Maybe it's a major plot not to tell Grimsby in case it changes there master plan

ACL injuries usually take minimum 9 months to let the graft heal properly and do the rehab etc etc. Both of them are done for the season. You can start straight-line running 3 months post-op and believe MR said Andreu was back running out on the grass but not actually involved in first team training yet.

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

MR said 4-6 weeks last week for Willis. I would imagine that is now 3-5 weeks

CJ_covblaze

That’ll just mean he’s back doing light jogging and at the very most some light touches with the ball. Doubt he’ll be up to full twisting and turning yet.

chiefdave

Why isn't Baker training? Has he got a fresh injury.

He was moaning last week that he couldn't play because of the delay with the Indian FA, if he's not even training he's got no chance of getting in the side.

Nick

Administrator
Why isn't Baker training? Has he got a fresh injury.

He was moaning last week that he couldn't play because of the delay with the Indian FA, if he's not even training he's got no chance of getting in the side.

Yeah injured his calf.

stupot07

Pretty sure when Robin's said back on the grass he also said he wouldn't be back this season but will be like a new signing next season.

I might be wrong but I thought he said the other day that Willis is now out for the season?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

steve82

Be good to get Tom Davies back up to speed for the potential play offs and the visit of Lincoln later in April and fingers crossed our injuries dry up now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread