Info on a Footy Flag (1 Viewer)

McLovin87

Where is the best place to get a customised footy flag, it might be a long shot but I need one by Thursday!

CJ_covblaze

Best in the business is Charlie at Barmy Flags. Really good quality. Everything is stitched. After sales service is top notch. Most go there. You’ll probably struggle to get it done in 4 days though.

McLovin87

Cheers CJ I will get in touch with Charlie tomorrow!

CJ_covblaze

CJ_covblaze

I’m heading out Wednesday, any others heading out next week?

We go Tuesday. 13 of us in a pukka Villa with a pool. Plenty of beer and the BBQ will be on most of the time if anyone has got a few hours spare.

McLovin87

Are you heading to Portugal?

No Mate, it's a bit closer to home, my lad's U'13's Footy team ended up joint top of the A-League and have a play Off on Thursday night at the Bedworth Oval. He is playing for Coventry Copsewood FC against Cov Sphinx, me and my mate were on about getting a flag for a while for City so we were trying to get one for Thursday with CCFC on to bring to the game.

Malaka

No Mate, it's a bit closer to home, my lad's U'13's Footy team ended up joint top of the A-League and have a play Off on Thursday night at the Bedworth Oval. He is playing for Coventry Copsewood FC against Cov Sphinx, me and my mate were on about getting a flag for a while for City so we were trying to get one for Thursday with CCFC on to bring to the game.
Copsewood Rule

JAM See

I'm giving blood on Thursday in Nuneaton. What time is kick off? Might pop in for a pint and watch a bit of football after doing my bit for the NHS.

JAM See

We go Tuesday. 13 of us in a pukka Villa with a pool. Plenty of beer and the BBQ will be on most of the time if anyone has got a few hours spare.

It's a villa, not a Villa. One's a lovely place to reside, the other, not so.

AStonesThrow

I’m heading out Wednesday, any others heading out next week?
That really would be the stuff dreams are made of, even beyond MMJ's kindness. I've never even owned a passport let alone been abroad! I hope you guys have a good time over there, not to be a brown nose but you deserve it! Enjoy

OffenhamSkyBlue

Bedsheet and a pot of sky blue emulsion, old school style?

Users who are viewing this thread