Infant Kits (1 Viewer)

edgy

Anyone know if the club shop has infant kits in stock? Or have they the same issues as the adult kits?

pastythegreat

Anyone know if the club shop has infant kits in stock? Or have they the same issues as the adult kits?
I don't know is the simple answer.
But...... Nike don't do the infant kits, it's avec sports that supply the infant kits and as the kit problem is a Nike problem there's a good chance they might have infant kits in

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Greggs

I had homemade kits until the age of 14, no lie....

Sky Blue Harry H

I had homemade kits until the age of 14, no lie....

Reminds me of my mate, who told me about his dad (who passed away when he was young) and how he dealt with my mate's request for football kit. Shin pads were - corrugated card, and a new Liverpool top was an existing white shirt he had that his dad dyed red. My mate was literally crying with laughter when he revealed some of the things he remembered his dad getting up to, but these two made me smile.

Greggs

Reminds me of my mate, who told me about his dad (who passed away when he was young) and how he dealt with my mate's request for football kit. Shin pads were - corrugated card, and a new Liverpool top was an existing white shirt he had that his dad dyed red. My mate was literally crying with laughter when he revealed some of the things he remembered his dad getting up to, but these two made me smile.
Haha. I've been photographed playing football in the summer wearing in a knitted, hive inducing sky blue jumper.

Greggs

..and plenty of pillowcases, Mum was a wizard with some scissors

Users who are viewing this thread