Independent front page Fergy may be letting Rooney go... (1 Viewer)

CCFC123

all over twitter as well...perhaps SISU may be interested in putting in an offer?:p

CCFC123

It's 'flashed' on twitter in the last 30 minutes and Talksport are running with it. The presenter said it was from a reliable journalist - thought this might happen with Rooney.

ccfcway

united just denied it !

"we are away of the article, not seen the detail, but we are commited to Rooney and he is commited to the manager and the club"

ccfcway

funny how media works these days

they have an "exclusive for tomorrows paper" which has already been denied by Man Utd, making tomorrows paper already out of date !

SkyBlueMania

I reckon they leaked it tonight with the hope everyone would buy the paper and man utd wouldn't be able to make a statement due to it being so late. That's backfired on them a little bit!

cornoccfc

funny how media works these days

they have an "exclusive for tomorrows paper" which has already been denied by Man Utd, making tomorrows paper already out of date !

really don't see the point in newspapers, cost similar, if not more to a TV license (which people moan about) yet people still buy them, despite there being better ways of getting news that's actually in date

Kuklinski

really don't see the point in newspapers, cost similar, if not more to a TV license (which people moan about) yet people still buy them, despite there being better ways of getting news that's actually in date

Buying a newspaper is a matter of choice. A t.v. license is a tax we have to pay whether we watch it or not.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Have to agree here. I ain't bought a paper for years, not even a Sunday paper. I get all the news I want from t'interweb and other sources (not HP or Daddies!).

ccfcway

rather a choice of papers than being forced to pay the licience fee

only BBC programmes i watch are the apprentice and football league show

well, one isnt on at the mo,and the other isnt on at the mo

so paying for nothing !

Users who are viewing this thread