Transfer Rumour Incoming - Dermi Lusala (1 Viewer)

djr8369

Nice to have someone in even if it’s for the 23s and, as much as I love to have the gossip from the ITKs, nice to have a surprise one drop.

If memory serves they’ve tended to announce first team signings after fringe player signings on occasion and we do love a Friday announcement, so fingers crossed…

SBT

Supposedly very highly rated before he had some serious injury problems, but a very promising athlete:

Apparently he's "absolutely rapid" as well, so presumably we should just be bringing him on as an emergency striker and put some balls over the top

Sky Blue Harry H

Supposedly very highly rated before he had some serious injury problems, but a very promising athlete:

Apparently he's "absolutely rapid" as well, so presumably we should just be bringing him on as an emergency striker and put some balls over the top

Centre midfield cover if Dabo is injured.

SlowerThanPlatt

I know it’s still early days but out of the nominated players only Livramento (Southampton via Chelsea) has established themselves so far

djr8369

Interesting looking at the names from the various years. Danny Cashman is one! Many I’ve never heard of but some have gone onto to very big things.

SBT

Eccles seen as a midfielder for next season then?

I hope so - he did a nice job filling in at RWB, but I think he could be a hell of a CM if he gets some time to develop there. Would be a shame to get in the way of that just because we can't figure out a position where we already have two senior options.

Greggs

So another injury prone bloke who isn't good enough. What a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread