in hindsight (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

We should of give Andy Thorn until Christmas and that is said with a massive portion of humble pie.

When the hell is this misery ever going to end?

Grendel

We should of give Andy Thorn until Christmas and that is said with a massive portion of humble pie.

Why, so we could give him a good stuffing? Are you pissed?

Grendel

Otis

We should have got rid of him last season rather than give him until this Christmas.

TheHellion

We should have got rid of him last season rather than give him until this Christmas.

Completely right. The time to make a change was at the end of last season.

Grendel

Grendel

skybluebeduff

I'm going to start Covotine patches because i'm seriously quitting this shit, way to bad for the health. The enormity of how bad we are is apparent. :facepalm:

Grendel

Grendel

So why waste scarce resources in signing players and then not picking them?

One can only speculate what you might have said about Thorn in that situation.........

One is injured or would have played.

Grendel

So just to be clear - I'm assuming that you're happy that the 4 signings (albeit 1 is unfit) are a significant step forward?

I think that Bailey is a good signing and Reckord is a better full-back than Hussey. Moussa is on a short term deal and the jury is out. The other guy has played what 60 minutes? I'm happier than the 9 that signed in the summer. They are permenant and some are on long contracts - they are all liabilities.

wingy

I think that Bailey is a good signing and Reckord is a better full-back than Hussey. Moussa is on a short term deal and the jury is out. The other guy has played what 60 minutes? I'm happier than the 9 that signed in the summer. They are permenant and some are on long contracts - they are all liabilities.

Waggot must have signed them .The juries out on all of them cos we ain't seen enough of them ,like the others who have had 2-3-4-5 appearances.Patience.

city old boy

So you think his signings are ok then .

You knob the reason we're in this mess is cos of that twat. Should of gone last Christmas

Grendel

I hope it is a massive portion if you are going to satisfy Thorn.

Grendel

Skyblue4u

So you think his signings are ok then .

You knob the reason we're in this mess is cos of that twat. Should of gone last Christmas

Yes he should have gone last year but they gave him another chance then pulled the carpet from under him without giving him a chance.

Robbins has been such a revalation hasn't he? you knob

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread