In a world of statements (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

I'm more worried about the coming SISU statement.

It's unlikely to be 'OK, we're stopping the legal action' so, from that point on, it's going to only inflame things, surely?

Let's face it, Seppala doesn't do reassuring PR...

Nick

Administrator
I had a random thought earlier about a photo opportunity at the butts confirming a ground share as a massive scooby do type twist nobody expected.

Then I woke up from the randomness!

The thing that worries me is that it's likely to be something random we don't expect, just not like that!

Nick

Administrator
Do we think Joy has a deep voice or a high pitched whiney american voice? Just to picture the statement.

lifeskyblue

Do we think Joy has a deep voice or a high pitched whiney american voice? Just to picture the statement.

More important does anyone think she has an interest in or even a knowledge of Coventry City Football Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philosorapter

In a world of statements the PR officer is king..

NorthernWisdom

The top line or mark my words? I can picture both!
She's not a read my lips kind of statement maker.

Expect references to the attempt to meet Lucas that Reid brought up a year or two (how time flies when you're having fun!) back, as well.

If we were going Scooby Doo, the old garden centre opposite Brandon Stadium has been cleared. Maybe they're preparing their prefab football stadium to go in, any minute.

ajsccfc

She's raging at the earlier statement put out by the club and in a fit of pique is offering it immediately to the highest bidder. Twist ending, Onye Igwe wins the bid and Sky Blue Sam is replaced by a whippet

NorthernWisdom

i do feel the London rugby team position in all this has a somewhat precarious position and will only get financially worse over time. The owner must be burning through his own financial wealth at an alarming rate with not much return to show for it.

No other sporting amenities being built in the surrounding areas or on the stadium site.

Broad Street, I believe, has a timeframe for the temporary buildings needing to be removed and being replaced to original specifications.

KIcking barn was a bit 'Pie in the Sky' but put pressure on a way City finances itself etc

Whatever happened to the planning permission, if i can remember correctly, of a hotel being built on car park at the stadium. Don't hear much of that now.

Training facilities in Leamington - another non-starter?

Can't wait to see how much the bond price falls when the next results are out.

Oh, and paying back the bond..

I don't know about you lot but I would be worried to have any money tied up in this unique way of investing.

I digress though...
Securing the future of ACL,and the Arena more generally,ensures that the City Council will continue to receive a revenue stream from the business rates payable on the property. The same is true for any additional training facility which Wasps ultimately build within the City

Hasn't quite gone to plan.

olderskyblue

Who are the richest people for SISU to sue?

Council?
Wasps?
EFL ?

I imagine the end game will be found in one of these. How much money does the EFL have?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I'm more worried about the coming SISU statement.

It's unlikely to be 'OK, we're stopping the legal action' so, from that point on, it's going to only inflame things, surely?

Let's face it, Seppala doesn't do reassuring PR...

I would think thats a fair assumption NW

The gloves appear to be off, will only get worse from here on in i guess :(

Nick

Administrator
I can see her posting a picture of her at Wembley and what the club means to her and using the telegraph hash tag....

Sbarcher

Oooooohh - 16 minutes to go, it's sooooo exciting!

GaryJones

Sisu can say what they like but the only course of action that will change anything will be for them to climb down (which they will hate to do) and call off the legal action against Wasps.
Wasps seem 100% adament that they will not talk whilst being litigated against so Sisu have painted themselves into a corner.
With the track record of losing legal actions in this case at every turn suely the odds are in Wasps favour and Sisu should do themselves (and us) a favour and draw a line in the sand.
They can then sort out a new deal and get on with the business of football and support MR to get us promoted.
They are 2 promotions away from Premier League nirvana!

Warwickhunt

I had a random thought earlier about a photo opportunity at the butts confirming a ground share as a massive scooby do type twist nobody expected.

Then I woke up from the randomness!

The thing that worries me is that it's likely to be something random we don't expect, just not like that!
Can you imagine the shit storm if it was announced that the BUTTS was confirmed at this late stage

Warwickhunt

Sisu can say what they like but the only course of action that will change anything will be for them to climb down (which they will hate to do) and call off the legal action against Wasps.
Wasps seem 100% adament that they will not talk whilst being litigated against so Sisu have painted themselves into a corner.
With the track record of losing legal actions in this case at every turn suely the odds are in Wasps favour and Sisu should do themselves (and us) a favour and draw a line in the sand.
They can then sort out a new deal and get on with the business of football and support MR to get us promoted.
They are 2 promotions away from Premier League nirvana!
They don’t really care about the club as they will carry on with the legals regardless in fact CCFC moving away or wound up just adds more grist to their mill

Users who are viewing this thread