Imagine the meltdown if he was ours... (1 Viewer)

steve82

Ayr United Goalkeeper made this double clanger v Alloa last Saturday to go 2-1 down.

Sky Blue Harry H

Burge did very similar the other week.
Right down to going past the ball on the shot attempt.
We are used to it.

No, sorry - Burge's blunder wasn't as bad. The Scottish keeper's final attempt at saving was awful - Burge got beaten by a mishit which wrong footed him - Part1 of the debacle may have been in the same category of cock-up though!

Adge

Think people would have every right to criticise that one.

Macca

Those days were a great laugh, I remember Adebola managed to miss an open goal from 3 yards out

Adebola wow that's brought a smile to my face. He had no more right to be a professional footballer than me. Nice bloke though

Liquid Gold

Adebola wow that's brought a smile to my face. He had no more right to be a professional footballer than me. Nice bloke though

He was shocking in his first spell but after his loan at Bradford he was great, unplayable at times. Didn’t Dowie say he was the strongest he’d ever seen?

Adge

He was shocking in his first spell but after his loan at Bradford he was great, unplayable at times. Didn’t Dowie say he was the strongest he’d ever seen?
Was on the team sheet for a fixture I was involved in just before Christmas. Plays for AFC Solihull in the Midland Football League.

Liquid Gold

If Burge did that some people would say that he'd improved massively and has the least goals conceded, he's great for league two, what other goalkeepers dont make mistakes etc etc etc

Otis

If Burge did that some people would say that he'd improved massively and has the least goals conceded, he's great for league two, what other goalkeepers dont make mistakes etc etc etc
And that his kicking is not that big of an issue, until of course he hits one straight to an opposition forward who hits the ball straight back into the net.

Londonccfcfan

He is very fortunate hes had the best defence in the league in front of him. and to add to that the best two defensively minded central midfielders in the league to boot.

torchomatic

Otis

He is very fortunate hes had the best defence in the league in front of him. and to add to that the best two defensively minded central midfielders in the league to boot.
Yep.

Last season he was so nervous and had just about zero command of his penalty area.

This season he has been blessed with a great back four in front of him who have really protected him well.

Users who are viewing this thread