Images of the sba today? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

3c0b845377428fa00f73bb2f4a17af30.png

Cobi Jones's Dreads

[video=youtube;-7dHTCH5p8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7dHTCH5p8g[/video]

First video I can see from today on YouTube if anyone has one of our fans at the final whistle that will be immense, quality scenes!

Dan Griffin

hope we sounded loud as fook cause ive lost my voice train journey down there was so sick !!! who got on the train from cov at like 11:48???

Savonumber1

Sky Blues Fans

I have always said it.... The sky blues away following is tremendous, a sensational bunch of people. If we can get them at home the Ricoh would be a fooking fortress, I love all who where Sky Blue. (bar dirty Man City)

Cannot wait to see you all at Tootham Tootspurs, hope we play the reserves its the league that counts. ( and the JPT )

D

Deleted member 4439

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobi Jones's Dreads

[video=youtube;Q3fDTCZ-Gfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3fDTCZ-Gfs[/video]

Short clip from after the whistle found on YouTube.

Steve.B50

We got train at 9.20 to Bletchley, the pub ( Swan HOtel) did not know what to do when 60 lads were at his door at 11am.

Glad to see how we'll behaved everyone was and was so proud.

We got train at 9.20 to Bletchley, the pub ( Swan HOtel) did not know what to do when 60 lads were at his door at 11am.

Glad to see how we'll behaved everyone was and was so proud.

I got there just before 11:00 the free shutlle bus was AWESOME , walked down the road to the Maltsers or whatever it was called and went back to the swan as it was rammed and good atmosphere ,

Bugsy

Wot a great day out, the swan was a good laugh, the support was absolutely fantastico, cant wait for tuesday now, c'mon U skybluessss...

Bugsy

Bacchus

Hopefully someones took some videos, was it loud then?

For the second half, pretty much incredible, never seen anything like it at Stadium:MK. 45 minutes of 5000 passionate fans singing their hearts out for absolutely nothing but a love of their team on a spectacular away winning streak. AFC Wimbledon made just as much noise but that was a different story - a negative 90 minutes of hurling abuse, booing and attempting an embarrassing looking 'protest' while spending significant amounts on catering and enjoying the seating and stadium. Cov City hands down the best team and fans we hosted this year - definitely saved the best to last. On behalf of us I'd say a huge thanks for everything you brought here on Saturday - apart from doing us in at home :p

For us was an uncomfortable reminder just why we need to get out of this league and into the Championship; big clubs and quality away support like Coventry more often without the plastics and daytrippers PL clubs are plagued by. As painful as it was to see a 2-1 lead get p*ssed away into a defeat during 2 minutes that was something you couldn't help but watch in awe from our point of view in 5000 or so Sky Blues bouncing around going absolutely nuts after the third goal.

Keep on like Saturday and you're going back where you belong - back up again ;)

Sky Blue Pete

For the second half, pretty much incredible, never seen anything like it at Stadium:MK. 45 minutes of 5000 passionate fans singing their hearts out for absolutely nothing but a love of their team on a spectacular away winning streak. AFC Wimbledon made just as much noise but that was a different story - a negative 90 minutes of hurling abuse, booing and attempting an embarrassing looking 'protest' while spending significant amounts on catering and enjoying the seating and stadium. Cov City hands down the best team and fans we hosted this year - definitely saved the best to last. On behalf of us I'd say a huge thanks for everything you brought here on Saturday - apart from doing us in at home :p

For us was an uncomfortable reminder just why we need to get out of this league and into the Championship; big clubs and quality away support like Coventry more often without the plastics and daytrippers PL clubs are plagued by. As painful as it was to see a 2-1 lead get p*ssed away into a defeat during 2 minutes that was something you couldn't help but watch in awe from our point of view in 5000 or so Sky Blues bouncing around going absolutely nuts after the third goal.

Can't believe you are really a MK dons fan, thought they were all monsters!! Cheers fella

Scho

Sorry if its been posted before, Stadium Mk filling up with city fans
[video]http://youtu.be/ClHN7tFNZPg[/video]

Baginton

They reckon the attendance was 13,620, that would mean 8,632 home fans, looks more like about half that!!:thinking about:

Cheers Pal, Loved your Stadium btw, I liked the idea of the concorse being able to see inside the bowl, service was good too and prices good also, your team are the best we have played so far in my opinion, I wish you well for the rest of the season and let's hope we both go up, I'd rather go to MK than fester city......

SkyBlue_Bear83

[video=youtube;ClHN7tFNZPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ClHN7tFNZPg#![/video]

From sky blue player

Users who are viewing this thread