I'm with ACL & Coventry City Council 100% (1 Viewer)

Snozz_is_god

Are these statements true

SISU are not in this to run a football, they are in it to make money (or at least get back what they supposedly invested in the club).

They are not going to make any serious money by playing games at Northampton, the support just won't be there.

The only way they will make money, is to get hold of the Ricoh Arena on the cheap and we all know their strategy is to stress ACL so it goes into administration.

Therefore, the only way SISU are going to go, is to secure the future of the Ricoh Arena financially, unfortunately when SISU realise that they have no chance whatsoever of getting hold of the Ricoh Arena, well this is the point they will carry out their threat of liquidation and the whole sage will start to unravel.

So I say, put all your support with ACL & CCC, because in the end I believe their actions will either directly or indirectly will remove the evil spirit from football club.

BrisbaneBronco

Are these statements true

SISU are not in this to run a football, they are in it to make money (or at least get back what they supposedly invested in the club).

They are not going to make any serious money by playing games at Northampton, the support just won't be there.

The only way they will make money, is to get hold of the Ricoh Arena on the cheap and we all know their strategy is to stress ACL so it goes into administration.

Therefore, the only way SISU are going to go, is to secure the future of the Ricoh Arena financially, unfortunately when SISU realise that they have no chance whatsoever of getting hold of the Ricoh Arena, well this is the point they will carry out their threat of liquidation and the whole sage will start to unravel.

So I say, put all your support with ACL & CCC, because in the end I believe their actions will either directly or indirectly will remove the evil spirit from football club.

ACL and CCC are not without blame, but they get my 100% support of SISU, therefore I'm in.

peekingtom

Coventry city council / Acl are as guilty as sisu , CCC Forced the sale too sisu and have kept all the revenue earning streams for themselves depriving CCFC of any funds from match days, sponsorship of the ground etc. At the end of the day there would of been no richo arena if it had not been for CCFC,
CCC and the ex owners and directors of CCFC have positioned themselves whereby they gain financially to the determinant of CCFC, until this changes no professional football team can survive playing at the richo . Coventry city council have kicked us all in the teeth .

Coventry city council / Acl are as guilty as sisu , CCC Forced the sale too sisu and have kept all the revenue earning streams for themselves depriving CCFC of any funds from match days, sponsorship of the ground etc. At the end of the day there would of been no richo arena if it had not been for CCFC,
CCC and the ex owners and directors of CCFC have positioned themselves whereby they gain financially to the determinant of CCFC, until this changes no professional football team can survive playing at the richo . Coventry city council have kicked us all in the teeth .

Incorrect. CCC did not force the sale to SISU, the bank did. CCC had no control over the situation.

J

Jack Griffin

I think it's plain to see which party is prepared to negotiate (CCC/ACL) & which party is intransigent (SISU).

In any negotiation it may be exceptionally difficult coming to an agreement, but if both parties were prepared to accommodate each other then something could be done.

Overall I don't believe SISU want to agree anything, even an interim solution & work from there, so for that reason I'm backing CCC/ACL as I believe they have a more ethical stance & have the interests of Coventry at heart.

Astute

SISU prefer to take us to Northampton for home games when we could play at the Ricoh for free. That says it all for me.

Cityfan1

Never been a supporter of either the Council or ACL, througout this affair, but my distaste for them is nothing compared to my disgust, with SISU and there treatment of our club, the final straw being this proposed move to Northampton.
Now i believe we all need to support any actions ACL/CCC can put in place to remove this cancer from CCFC.
''Enemy of my Emeny is my Friend''.

James Smith

Never been a supporter of either the Council or ACL, througout this affair, but my distaste for them is nothing compared to my disgust, with SISU and there treatment of our club, the final straw being this proposed move to Northampton.
Now i believe we all need to support any actions ACL/CCC can put in place to remove this cancer from CCFC.
''Enemy of my Emeny is my Friend''.
There is a Red Sox saying which goes thus:

I support two teams: The Red Sox and whoever is playing the [New York] Yankees.

My version of it is as follows:

I support CCFC and whoever is trying to help rid us of SISU.

dongonzalos

SISU are taking a route that us not financially viable. Hence they are putting the club into serious danger with this plan

I am fully against them however now I think it is down to the fans lobbying all groups especially mp's professional bodies.

Also making genuine protests that hit the media.

Forget the ACL, Council SISU battle.

It should now be Fans verses SISU battle.

SISU have treated the fans with nothing but absolute contempt .

They are hedging there bets that football fans are different to other customers.

They think whatever rubbish they throw at you, you will come back.

It's time for fan action.

Users who are viewing this thread