I'm Rich, Handsome and a Great Player (1 Viewer)

CovScott88

He's a quality footballer, but also a Class A :jerkit:
I wouldn't even say he was in the top 2-3 players in the world, but that's my opinion.

Waycov

His statement is the reason why he is disliked so much. The arrogant tosser. He should take a page out of Messi's book on how to conduct yourself.

ccfc_Tom

Will never forgive him for that world cup, and its not even a one off either he's permanantly being a :jerkit: . Hope someone ends his career.

kg82

He's probably got a point though! Don't like him as a person but you can't deny what a great player he is. Messi will always be number one though, lets hope that keeps his ego under wraps slightly!

Ernie Machin

Great response, tbh. He plays the arrogant bastard role well, he knows what he's doing.

He's the polar opposite of Messi as a person, but it's hard to deny his brilliance. Every bit as good as Messi for me, proved himself in two different leagues and has been better as an international player than Messi.

redsox

Facebook User
If I'd have played against him and I got within 2 feet of him I'd have kicked the :censored::jerkit::censored::jerkit:.

Sutty

I'm sure I read somewhere that Ronaldo said he'd been sent by God to show people how football is supposed to be played. When Messi was told, he replied, 'I don't remember sending him'. :claping hands:

And after the 'rich, handsome and a great player' comments, Real Madrid lost 1-0 to Levante. The Levante fans brought a banner reading 'we're ugly, poor and bad at football'. :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread