Im pissed off...... (1 Viewer)

classicfooty

with people on here having a go and abusing people with differing opinions to theirs, this site is full of boring wankers who have an opinion about everything while they sit on their fat arses doing fuckall allday, for that reason im out. PLAY UP SKY BLUES!!!!:wave::wave:

skybluebeduff

Fair enough it's my ball anyway so i'm taking it home, you all get to play with an empty bottle instead.... :wave:

ccfcdan

with people on here having a go and abusing people with differing opinions to theirs, this site is full of boring wankers who have an opinion about everything while they sit on their fat arses doing feckall allday, for that reason im out. PLAY UP SKY BLUES!!!!:wave::wave:

Your opinion sucks, you Sisu loving clown. :)

Last edited:

usskyblue

I'm pissed off with people on here having a go and abusing people...

......this site is full of boring wankers who have an opinion about everything while they sit on their fat arses doing feckall all day

It's like Alanis Morrisette research material...

...two minutes too late

CovisGod

Dude it's a forum for discussion, if someone says something abusive you don't like just shrug it off, Christ if I left any time someone pissed me off on here I would have left 100 times by now !

sky blue john

I agree its not a nice russ abbot on here at times !!!
But I have blocked out a few I believe to be WUMS and Infiltrators and its helping with my sanity.:D

WillieStanley

with people on here having a go and abusing people with differing opinions to theirs, this site is full of boring wankers who have an opinion about everything while they sit on their fat arses doing fuckall allday, for that reason im out. PLAY UP SKY BLUES!!!!:wave::wave:

"im beginning to believe im gonna hunt you down and kick fuck out of you"

I think it's a blessing in disguise!! We really don't want that kind of stuff on here!!

icon1.png

"im beginning to believe im gonna hunt you down and kick fuck out of you"​

torchomatic

Grendel

Strange as another post from you at the same time said this;

"i'm beginning to believe im gonna hunt you down and kick fuck out of you"

Are you referring to yourself?

LastGarrison

You big fucking jessie.

Sawyer

We all support the same club, just like the club, Coventry town, the council God even sisu!! We need to pull together and be one, Christ we have problems on our own forums where we are all practically family and you wonder about our clubs problems..

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
............they sit on their fat arses doing fuckall allday,............:wave::wave:

I sit on my fat arse all day coz I can! I'm retired after working 45 years of my life, so I'm entitled to be a fat git now! So there!!! Nah, Nah, N'Nah Nah!!
image0101010.gif

Users who are viewing this thread