I'm not worried but a few things concern me.... (1 Viewer)

Lord_Nampil

Within 2 weeks we have gone from a comfortable creative side, to a scared, no confident side.

Yesterday was awful, no positives at all, we seem to be rudderless with no leadership. Now one player who didn't play yesterday, Reda Johnson, is that player! It's not his footballing ability that he brings, its a presence, leadership driving mentality that filters right the way through the team. It seems to me his moment of madness against Scunthorpe has knocked everything out of us, and without him we aren't any where near good enough......

you can pick apart the team blame players etc, but if we are missing a player who has so much influence on the team how can you expect them to pick there game up?

Now this is the concern for me, in the summer we let Baker go he would walk in the team at the moment and could also lead the team when we needed him to. With the great player That Reda is, we can't at the moment have him making stupid moments that cost you points! After the Scunthorpe game some one called in saying he had cost us promotion, I can tell you now she might have actually been right..... And that is a massive concern!!

Users who are viewing this thread