I'm just going to leave this here. (1 Viewer)

LCFCDan

[video=youtube;vwcPCnArR7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vwcPCnArR7c[/video]

That is all.

Otis

Thing is, we are not Leshtur fans and all possess a semblance of a brain.

Therefore, the last thing we are going to do is to watch the link.

Muppet. :facepalm:

Jog on.

Sub

well unlike incester we havnt had to spend millions to fail dramaticly we did it for feck all !!!! :D:D

Skyblue4u

I'm amazed you had the balls to show your face on here after spending an absolute mint and still ending the season being just slightly better than us.

Otis

Odds on certs for promotion ...... no sorry, odds on certs to win the division!

Failure on an epic level. Enjoy your next fling with admin you overspending, outrageously dim-witted numbnuts!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I've been reading the paper upside down lately to create the illusion we are 2nd in the division, moved into the automatic places with our loss on Tuesday.

Another season finishing above Leicester.

:whistle:

Gaz

Leicester ! your sooo moneysupermarket you don't even know it :p

Otis

We need to.

We need to hope we can go to the bescot Stadium next season and achieve a giant killing.

Fluffsta

Leicester pretty much favourites to go up and Cov favourites to go down at the start of the season.

Who under achieved here?

Dublin

yeh fook of lesta. I wud rarthur bee inn leeg 1 wiv no munny than spend loadsa munny an bee in da champ. u r interbredz an u no it. we iz cleen ppl an wil frash leeg 1 neckst seesun
coz clyve plat wil do da biz. and amdy forn as offurd mee a contakt wen i infaided da pich and plaid mutch beta dan are shyte pooooo teem. so fook of

Users who are viewing this thread