I'll take league 1 now if..... (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

...Hoffman can tell us he/his backers of people have the money to invest on the playing side for a solid good promotion push, a new decent manager and money to start reviving CCFC.

Paxman II

I don't ever think it over until the fat lady sings but Leeds and Forest simply must be our time to have that surprise bit of luck for effort and give us hope. 8 points adrift but 6 points there and the great escape is on.

However forest have Ismail Miller, Andy Reid and Malon Harewood and Leeds have Bechio and co so I could go on....

We don't have that quality in our team and while Leeds are safe of course, Forest will not go down with the quality they have compared to the teams around them. So theses two games are about to define what happens for me.

Bristol, Millwall and Doncaster are my tips to go down IF we survive and of course someone will escape thanx to Pompey if they are deducted points.

wingy

Thing is even with Pompey deducted ten ,thats still three more than us with a game in hand ,so theres another six pointer.

Grendel

No just another defeat.

Otis

Hand on heart, does anyone actually believe we can go and win at Forest, after 8 away defeats in a row and just 7 goals scored in 15 away games, alongside a defence that keeps allowing daft goals in? :thinking about:

Big Cyrille

Today we played well second half and Nimely was by far the best player on the pitch. To stand any chance at all we need to change the goal keeper. The first goal today was an absolute disgrace. How on earth can a goalie at this level not know where his goal is!! Plus he has to tell Clingham to go and play somewhere else. We need a midfielder who wants to get involved. All he wants to do is collect the ball at the back and give it sideways. I didn't see him make one tackle

Users who are viewing this thread