Ignore (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

Ignore any posts I make for the next 72 hours, just done the 3 years since Julie passed, her birthday was on the 13th, she passed away on the 7th and tomorrow was the day we cremated her. Not looking for sympathy, just a warning I might go off the rails. So if I post any shit PLEASE JUST IGNORE ME. Thanks and PUSB

Last edited:

pipkin73

Have to say one thing, the reason I posted this on here was when Julie passed i had so much support and helpful advice on here and during the worst of Covid again this place came and helped me (for those of you on here for a while you know what I'm on about) and then this season (i guess just passed) I was kindly donated an ifollow pass. This place is not just a forum, it has become a place of strength and support to me and I'm sure for many others. So like I say, if I type any crap on here (i don't plan on it) then just ignore me.

pipkin73

Don’t worry about it mate @David O'Day talks shite all the time and he’s still here
Lol, not worried about getting banned but I don't want to insult anyone needlessly.
I just know when I'm very low I can bite and be an evil shit with it.
Normally a relaxed guy who helps people.
I've helped so many people make the move here all for free whereas others were charing them.
I even helped a member of here move his son over as he had an amazing voice and got him Giggs and a place to stay before he got here.

pipkin73

By the way, if anyone has any talented kids who want to make the move abroad, it would be a good time as lot's have left here during Covid..
Maybe a month or so before we have tourists again, the perfect time to come in cheap and get the Giggs. Then when more tourists are here they can up their price.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I ignore you anyway! (Just joking!) Seriously, I hope you start to feel better in yourself real soon. ;)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Not too bad mate, just got out of bed as the dog was pestering me for a walk. Dogs have a way of forcing you to sort yourself out.

Here as well if you need to reach out mate. Sounds like you are doing alright though (hopefully) - that's great!

Dogs are fantastic. I always remember Ricky Gervais in Afterlife about to kill himself and then the dog comes in and needs feeding so he decides against it, which in the end turns out to be a great decision. They really are mans best friend!

pipkin73

Here as well if you need to reach out mate. Sounds like you are doing alright though (hopefully) - that's great!

Dogs are fantastic. I always remember Ricky Gervais in Afterlife about to kill himself and then the dog comes in and needs feeding so he decides against it, which in the end turns out to be a great decision. They really are mans best friend!
Remember watching that, great series. Dog's not left my side for the last three days so been a great help.

Users who are viewing this thread