Ifollow (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Just got an email saying I’d be refunded 19% of my season pass. Decent that.

SkyBlueSoul

Same, pleasant surprise!

8f853fbd1e85b0c8c01d222ef753b6b2.jpg

Specs WT-R75

Same here, absolutely not needed. Club only gets about 70% of the revenues so I will be donating it back to the club via some means (*) so they get the full 100%.

* either via MMJ season ticket fund, JSB memberships I won't use or I might even buy a full season ticket if it includes ifollow stream for the home games...

Last edited:

Magwitch

Same here, absolutely not needed. Club only gets about 70% of the revenues so I will be donating it back to the club via some means (*) so they get the full 100%.

* either via MMJ season ticket fund, JSB memberships I won't use or I might even buy a full season ticket if it includes ifollow stream for the home games...
How much does the club get cash wise and does that include away games ?

cc84cov

Nice Of you sending Joy your money :)

covcity4life

Me too. Nice gesture although I felt like got money's worth as cov promoted on the games shown end of the day

Is it confirmed will be back for championship? I know some championship clubs opted out last few years

JulianDarbyFTW

Hopefully, with games probably being behind closed doors at the season's start, they'll remove the geo block and just let everyone stream regardless of location. I doubt it will reduce matchday attendances when people are allowed back - it just allows armchair supporters or people who can't attend away days to pump extra money into the game. Can't really see a down side.

Terry Gibson's perm

Hopefully, with games probably being behind closed doors at the season's start, they'll remove the geo block and just let everyone stream regardless of location. I doubt it will reduce matchday attendances when people are allowed back - it just allows armchair supporters or people who can't attend away days to pump extra money into the game. Can't really see a down side.

The only problem is people who then stream it

Terry Gibson's perm

With basically every game being either on Sky or streamed legally in lockdown might be hard for them to put the genie back in the bottle. Suspect if they open up ifollow to UK viewers for all games they'll put more effort into stopping people sharing it.

I hope so as I enjoy watching the away games but don’t often travel so they make more out of me than they would.

Specs WT-R75

How much does the club get cash wise and does that include away games ?

The club stated around 70% of ifollow subscriptions goto them. I imagine this could be even higher next year due to margins if the use is also much higher.

No reason why an ifollow home season ticket could not be sold, with away games either purchased individually.

I'd like to think at some point in the future it will be possible to link ifollow and matchday attendance in such a way that if you don't goto the game you can stream it, but if you do goto the game no one else could stream it via your ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread