ifollow today (1 Viewer)

luwalla

anyone else get an email advertising todays match from ifollow... clicked the email and its offering me the match pass, but for £10, which is what it does when its a UK available match ?

dont understand as its a 3pm saturday match which shouldn't be available in the UK ?

andrew.roberts

If you registered your email address whilst using a VPN perhaps they think you're not in the UK. If you didn't, I've no idea

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

If you register on VPN you usually pay the local currency. It only cost me $7 (US) for a game recently which is obviously much cheaper than a tenner

Ricketts

I paid $7 from USA today but when I got to the match centre it only gave me the listen option.

I popped to Russia and it was the same. On my way home I had to go through Portugal where it said not available from this location.

Never got it to work yet, and now $7 down, plus currency conversion fees.

Johhny Blue

I paid $7 from USA today but when I got to the match centre it only gave me the listen option.

I popped to Russia and it was the same. On my way home I had to go through Portugal where it said not available from this location.

Never got it to work yet, and now $7 down, plus currency conversion fees.
You could come to Canada for the Walsall game

D

Deleted member 4439

Perfect stream from the Netherlands today. Back home now.

PVA

If you have a black screen try a different browser, usually works.

I cant seem to get it to recognise my VPN though today, I can sign in with it connected but it still thinks I'm in the UK

PVA

Been trying for 25 minutes and just cannot get Tunnelbear to work.

I can sign in with it turned off, but when I turn it on I get no option to buy a match pass and it thinks im in the UK.

If I turn it on from the start I can't sign in at all.

Arghhh

Users who are viewing this thread