If you were manager (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

If you were the new manager and started tomorrow what would you say to the players after today? What would you change formation selection wise ?

I would leave them in a room with clips from all the games this season get them to write down what's going on whats going wrong what they need from coaching staff and get everything out in the open, I'd also observe see who takes charge of discussions who's the natural leader and give them captaincy . And id change formation to a 4-3-3 playing:

Dunn
Clarke Malaga Wood Kilbane
Jennings Barton Fleck
Mcgoldrick McDonald Elliot

Might as well go for it in games instead of being scared to attack

ccfc92

I'd make them watch the 1st half VS Stevenage. 3 City goals socred, then once we got a goal on the scoreboard, gave up. Then ask why? And tell them they can only relax after going 3-0 up, but even then, I would expect the momentum to carry on. Also, any loss would mean half wages, a draw would be full wages, and a win is full wages plus bonus. The overpaid bunch of :jerkit:

Jackoskyblue

Murphy

Clarke-Edge-Wood-Hussey
Barton-Jennings
McGoldrick-Fleck-Elliott
McDonald

A 4-2-3-1 would be rather fresh.

Think that seems to be alot of fans choice think it would only work if them front 4 were flexible in positioning and werent afraid to gamble on 2nd balls and flick ons and had the commitment to get back and help out the defence

KersleyDigs

I'd say.....

I'm playing this team for the first game, because from what I've seen this season, the rest of you are shit...........

---------------------Dunn--------------------
Christie-----Willis------Cameron----Clarke
Bell--------Thomas----Fleck-------Roberts
-----------McGoldrick----Elliott--------------

Glen

Yeah love the no win no pay and half pay if draw but i would play 4 4 fucking 2 old a simple back to basics

Jackoskyblue

Outside of him not yet conceding a L1 goal, I can't see why anyone would play Dunn.

The reason I said dunn is murphy blames everyone else but himself yes most of the time he's right but what good can come from screaming down a 19 year olds ear when making a mistake. I'm 18 and if that was me id be nervous about every move I made after. Fair enough murphy shouting at wood who's alot more experienced its when it's the young ones he annoys me

ajsccfc

I could believe that Murphy calls Hussey in the middle of the night to call him a bollocks, he always shouts at him in particular.

LJC_CCFC

1) Kilbane, feck off
2) Shaw/Carsley feck off
3) Murphy your a good keeper but stop looking like your driving a mini when the other teams score

Jackoskyblue

I'd also try and get some respect from these players for the management and club as a whole. Sick of these "shawsy" "carso" it needs to be manager or boss and coach. The manager should be a feared man while carsley should be the go to man along with the captain. I'd also send every single player and staff member out after every game to give the fans a clap regardless of result or fans reactions

Jackoskyblue

I'd also ban the word "unlucky" anyone says it there dropped. No such thing as unlucky if you hit a 60 yard volley and it hits the bar and goes over its not that it was unlucky its that you weren't good enough to score from that position. Sick of players and managers saying unlucky and luck its either you weren't good enough or you were

coundonskyblue

If I was manager I'd lock all the players in a room with this fellow, record it, and then play it on the big screen before the next match. Of course the players would all suffer horrifc injuries, but at least it would give us fans a bit of enjoyment again.

46685_1258743004.jpg

Nonleagueherewecome

Outside of him not yet conceding a L1 goal, I can't see why anyone would play Dunn.

He conceded plenty for The Cobblers!

Still, what would I know, I thought Ruddy was over-rated before he went to Norwich, and now he's England No.2.

I did once sign Joe Hart from Shrewsbury for 40k in FM, though.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'd also try and get some respect from these players for the management and club as a whole. Sick of these "shawsy" "carso" it needs to be manager or boss and coach. The manager should be a feared man while carsley should be the go to man along with the captain. I'd also send every single player and staff member out after every game to give the fans a clap regardless of result or fans reactions

I reckon Ince is the man you want!

ajsccfc

I nabbed Antonio Cassano ridiculously early on an old CM game for peanuts, that's my best shout to date.

Nonleagueherewecome

The gouvner is equally ridiculous. I don't know who I want the list of candidates the bookies have is very uninspiring but I'll get behind whoever it is. Is it to late to apply might throw my name in there

But he wears a suit and is a disciplinarian as a manager, also has a strong sense of pride, so I can imagine him making the players go to the fans and show a little respect to them.

Users who are viewing this thread