If you ever needed motivating... (1 Viewer)

MatthewWallis

Someone told me today that there’s Mansfield fans that are going to ‘get revenge’ on something that happened at our game earlier in the season, as long as it happens after we’ve won

Sky Blue Harry H

All absolute twaddle - why would 'a number' of Mansfield fans be arsed about travelling umpteen miles to a neighbouring City (that hates them) to tackle several thousand Cov fans - not going to happen (Mansfield barely get 4k at home) Again, a mate in a pub said something to somebody. All twaddle.

Tommo72

All absolute twaddle - why would 'a number' of Mansfield fans be arsed about travelling umpteen miles to a neighbouring City (that hates them) to tackle several thousand Cov fans - not going to happen (Mansfield barely get 4k at home) Again, a mate in a pub said something to somebody. All twaddle.

Mansfield had a kicking at Cov by all accounts

Monkey Boy

A couple of Forest fans have said on Twitter they are sitting in the home end....hoping to watch County get beat. They are going mad

chiefdave

A couple of Forest fans have said on Twitter they are sitting in the home end....hoping to watch County get beat. They are going mad
Will they be fighting the other Forest fans that are going to give us a kicking?

Some people need to grow up.

Covstu

There was two forest fans in block 16, steaming but desperately wanting us to hammer county

CCFC54321

The county fan that wrote that needs medical help as it appears he’s an attention seeker and a pathelogical liar.

Embarrassing moron.

Makes me wonder what was he thinking when he was typing those lies?!

vow

Perhaps I'm missing the point, but I don't find that motivating at all, however I'm already pumped for tomorrow!

Evo1883

Whatever happens tomorrow one set of fans is going to look like right tits after all the bullshit back and forth between fans on social media .

Which all started really after the penalty decision last week .

Now we’ve got (hold on while I laugh a little ) Mansfield And forest fans attending a match in unison with county because they want a row with Coventry LOL .

Look , whatever happens tomorrow it’s all about the football for me , to the match then home for a celebratory drink hopefully or a good old sulk .

Fuck the phoney threats and the childish natter , let’s get to Wembley PUSB

CovInEssex

This Mansfield rumour has been going round since before kick off on Saturday, I prefer wishful transfer rumours meself

Hullinho87

So, just to recap ..

.. Foreset fans will be there fighting County fans who will be fighting City fans who will be fighting Mansfield fans?

What timeframe is all this going to occur in?

pastythegreat

So, just to recap ..

.. Foreset fans will be there fighting County fans who will be fighting City fans who will be fighting Mansfield fans?

10 past 6, so were done in time to welcome the players at quarter past

Warwickhunt

Now if he said Sunderland fans had got a coach load up i might believe him. A) because they have not seen decent football all season B) they friggin detest us

Nick

Administrator
So, just to recap ..

Can Sky film this and show it at half time? Sounds quite entertaining.

Sky Blue Harry H

Now if he said Sunderland fans had got a coach load up i might believe him. A) because they have not seen decent football all season B) they friggin detest us

Pretty sure a coach load of Newcastle fans made the papers (late 70s. early 80s) having hired a minibus and travelled all the way to Derby. then discovered they were playing at St James' Park ! Embarrassing !!

Sky Blue Harry H

Can Sky film this and show it at half time? Sounds quite entertaining.

Will it be tag team stuff, with the fight ending when some fat guy jumps from the crossbar and belly flops on his opponent (hopefully not me!)

clint van damme

Pretty sure a coach load of Newcastle fans made the papers (late 70s. early 80s) having hired a minibus and travelled all the way to Derby. then discovered they were playing at St James' Park ! Embarrassing !!

work with a Villa supporter who planned a big weekend in Manchester for a United game with Villa. The WAGS were coming and they were going to go shopping why the lads were at the match then out in the town at night.
Problem was it was a home game though they discovered their error before travelling, still get mentioned every so often though.

CovKid73

Anyone remember The Firm, that was fiction too - Gary Oldman et al (not the courtroom snore)........ 'we need a European firm to battle the Dutch/Germans etc' is this Notts County's interpretation...... We need a combined Nottingham and the outlying areas mob to........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread