If you could rename EVERYTHING! (1 Viewer)

Otis

Fresh start, you ar the puppet master and you can call things and change words to anything you want.

What would you rename?

Bra - View Spoiler

Penis - Comforter/Pacifier

Tiger Shark - I'd just call it a shark, cos there's no tiger in it.

Spider Monkey - Just call it a monkey.

Meerkat - Just a Meer.

Elephant Seal - Just an elephant

X Factor - Not sure, but would call it anything but entertainment.

Court - Caught

Defensive Nuclear Weapons - Attacking Nuclear Weapons

Sychronised Swimming - Stupid

Soap Operas - Turgid Brain Disintergrators.

Helicopters - Air Helicopters. If airplanes are planes that fly in the air then surely it would also need to be air helicopters.

Fire Engines - Not on fire Engines

Cupboards - Cup, saucer, plate, condiment, food packet and tin boards

Prison is there to re-educate, so would rename Prison to School and School to Prison, cos that's what it used to feel like.

Born Again - Born

Cigarettes - Death Wishes

Otis

Urine - Not sure what to, but it always makes me sit up and take notice when you play cricket and someone says to you 'You're in next.'

Commentary - Sounds too much like Coventry, so just change it to be included within the word 'narration.'

Otis

Rename Iceland Greenland and Greenland Iceland.

Change the name of Greece to save confusion when you go round someone's for dinner and just before you eat the host asks 'Do you like Greece?'

Gazolba

We should get rid of men and male from femenine words, so woman should be just wo and female just fe.
So the opposite of a manly woman would be a woly wo

I also strongly suggest we rename the planet Uranus. Whoever discovered it should have called it Myanus

Last edited:

Otis

Same as when they say 'In days of yore.' Should be 'In days of our.'

Shouldn't be a 'microscope' either unless it belongs to me.

Otis

I would change 'bungalow' too, cos it sounds too much like someone has made a botch job of building it.

Either that, or stick with 'bungalows' and then call houses 'bungahighs.'

I wouldn't call an apartment and apartment either, unless it was built all by itself away from the others.

If it is built in a complex it should be a togetherment.

I would call 'flats' protuberants and studio apartments 'box rooms.'

Otis

I would change some town and city names though and obviously the most obvious ones like Manchester (unless we can get all the women to leave and move out) and Leeds too.

I bet the Yorkshire constabulary have lost count the amount of times they have had a new case and they have said 'we are now looking for leads' only for some joker to hand them a map.

I would change Styvechale too. Stychall. Or just call it Upper Posh Ponce Street.

Users who are viewing this thread