If you could meet and hang out with? (1 Viewer)

skybluedan

Anybody be them dead or alive celebrity/world leader /anyone

for me Deffo Bob Marley

SkyblueBazza

Imagine having a beer with Besty Good shout
I done that...twice. Sadly when he was a lodger in the Posh Spa his mate owns - about 2-5 yrs before he died. Stunk of alcohol. Nice enough bloke & chatty. No arrogance at all - just felt really sad for him how life had turned out even though he seemed quietly happy enough.

PUSB

bringbackrattles

I saw Bestie play twice against us and he looked disinterested to be honest and did nothing.
But what a footballer and strangely my favourite ever player Jimmy Greaves had a drink problem too !

Otis

Ohh, it would have to be, John Lennon, Groucho Marx, Derren Brown and Oscar Wilde.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Stephen fry
Robin williams
Billy connolly
Rik mayall

Terry Gibson's perm

Hawksbee & Jacobs from Talksport
Paul Allen ex Microsoft who is a big sports nut to see if he fancies buying a club in the midlands not the boring one who gives his money to charity

The next is a bit off track
My other would be Dallas November 22nd 1963 and to be in JFK's car to see who actually fired the gun!

Johnnythespider

Jerry Dammers
Neil Armstrong
William Shakespeare
and following on from Macca's lead, my grandad on my dad's side

Sky_Blue_Daz

Hawksbee and jacobs is a good shout
Can I add mike graham and porky parry too

Grendel

Dave Brock.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Was thinking would like to get on the sesh with Sid vicious

Sounds like a shit night out mate......he was a big girly lightweight.....even had to rely on his ma to score....

Now if you were to organise a big weekender with Bez & Shaun.....I'm fucking there with bells on !!

skybluedan

Sounds like a shit night out mate......he was a big girly lightweight.....even had to rely on his ma to score....

Now if you were to organise a big weekender with Bez & Shaun.....I'm fucking there with bells on !!
Fuckin hell mate forgot about those lunatics yeah that would be messy as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread