If we get ten years of league one (1 Viewer)

Glen

I will give the fuck up as I can never see us getting promoted and if we get stale in this league only one way we going DOWN again

J

Jack Griffin

Don't worry at this rate we will be outta this league at the end of this season.. into Division 4..

Sick Boy

As I have said before, we are more likely to be another Oldham or Bradford as opposed to 'doing a Southampton, Norwich or Leicester'.

Relegation was never going to be better for the club in the long-term and I wish all the distractions of the Hoffman takeover last year hadn't happened. It distracted the fans too much about what was going on on the pitch and I am sure that some even thought that relegation to League 1 would be for the best as it could have forced SISU to leave.

gouldberg

We won't be spending 10 years in League 1...looks more likely that we'll spend 10 years in League 2 beginning next season.

We're a complete joke of a club at the moment, there's no escaping that tag, and until our owners move on and leave CCFC we'll remain a joke club. I called it last season that we were more likely under our current owners to escape League 1 through the trap door to League 2 as opposed to a return to the Championship and that is looking increasingly possible currently.

Oh, and before people say "what other option do we have other than Sisu, if they leave the club will die" my reply is that we're already dying a very slow and painful death and it's becoming embarrassing.

Just my thoughts.

Sick Boy

We won't be spending 10 years in League 1...looks more likely that we'll spend 10 years in League 2 beginning next season.

We're a complete joke of a club at the moment, there's no escaping that tag, and until our owners move on and leave CCFC we'll remain a joke club. I called it last season that we were more likely under our current owners to escape League 1 through the trap door to League 2 as opposed to a return to the Championship and that is looking increasingly possible currently.

Oh, and before people say "what other option do we have other than Sisu, if they leave the club will die" my reply is that we're already dying a very slow and painful death and it's becoming embarrassing.

Just my thoughts.

We were hardly taking the Championship by storm before them came here to be fair.

Why does Ranson never get any criticism either? I am sure there are some who would welcome him back to the club with open arms.

Last edited:

gouldberg

They didn't do so well this afternoon, gave away a two goal advantage at half time!

They're averaging a point a game though, that's something we can only dream about at the moment.

Plus, they have a player (a certain ex-Coventry academy player) called Adam Walker with 6 goals already this season.

gouldberg

We were hardly taking the Championship by storm before them came here to be fair.

Our lowest league finish prior to Sisu's takeover was 20th in the Championship. We also had 11th, 12th and 8th placed finishes in the same league. Since Sisu took charge we haven't finished above 17th in any season and we also haven't managed 10 league victories in any one of those seasons. We have a relegation to our name and are currently lower down the League 1 table than we ever finished in the Championship prior to Sisu's takeover.

We're going backwards at a pretty remarkable speed and that in my opinion is the owners fault, plain and simple.

Users who are viewing this thread