If we are Liquidated (1 Viewer)

theprince

I am told the re-forming of our Sky Blues has been discussed should sisu go down the liquidation route, by whom not sure but i guess the usual are involved. Portsmouth, who face a similar situation apparently have legal moves in place to prevent them being cast into the non-league. Relegation into division 2 and a 10 point deduction is their bottom line. Could we take a similar line ? It appears June is the crunch time, i expect by then clubs need to have proof of being able to fulfil fixtures etc.

Otis

Don't say "if." You will have Torchy crying like a baby and throwing his toys out of the pram.:eek:

Of course if you think we may have a good season then that if is more than acceptable.

theprince

Was told sisu are in a right pickle over this, really behind the black ball. Feeling is they are weakening.

OyJimmy

Sisu won't liquidate as they will get no money at all for anything. If liquidated we have no assets at all.

Skyblue4u

It will get them out of the contract for playing at the Ricoh thus saving them x amount of money for however long the contract was for

mark82

It will get them out of the contract for playing at the Ricoh thus saving them x amount of money for however long the contract was for

But they will not have a club. Who would support a re-formed SISU club. The Sky Blues Trust I believe would own the rights to the history of the club and would surely start up separately without SISU.

wingy

It will also make it much harder for potential purchasers to gain the RICOH as the Higgs discounted 50% will dissappear,Much like all the 4 yr contracts to below standard players ,another deterant or act of vandalism.

Users who are viewing this thread