If only I was chairman... (1 Viewer)

PVA

...I made a post/thread on here around about November 2011 saying we should sack Thorn and hire Mark Robins. Imagine if we had him then, we'd be in the Premier League right now ;) :pimp:

Otis

AT should have gone a long, long while ago.

He will never ever be half the manager Mark Robins is.

Glad at last we have got a good manager at the helm.

psgm1

Banned
Trouble is a lot of the people who are now saying Robins is the greatest thing since slice bread were saying the exact same thing about Thorn a year ago!

How many times was the "hasn't had enough time!" BS spouted about Thorn last season?

Think it can be put to bed now that anyone who said Thorn was the WORST MANAGER EVER at coventry have been utterly vindicated!

Otis

I never wanted AT in the first place.

Once he had the role at first I accepted that they had to give him more time, but was always concerned that the job here called for an experienced head not a novice.

Gaz

If only I was chairman, I'd tell my boss I'm not working New Year's Eve because I'm the chairman of Coventry city.

Nick

Administrator
Trouble is a lot of the people who are now saying Robins is the greatest thing since slice bread were saying the exact same thing about Thorn a year ago!

How many times was the "hasn't had enough time!" BS spouted about Thorn last season?

Think it can be put to bed now that anyone who said Thorn was the WORST MANAGER EVER at coventry have been utterly vindicated!

The same people saying no manager would have kept us up too ... What about the what if thorn was west ham manager they would run away with the league. Laughable really!

I am glad at last we have a manager who can change games!

Ccfc1979

The same people saying no manager would have kept us up too ... What about the what if thorn was west ham manager they would run away with the league. Laughable really!

Here here! Reality hits. Play up Sky Blues!!

Grendel

It wi go down as the most embarrassing 18 months in our history.

Robins would have kept last seasons squad in the championship.

rob9872

We're not world beaters yet. Playing well with great confidence and have some momentum going - I'm unsure if we would be doing any better by moving earlier. I think we needed that early season shock so that we were aware of how the leaguue can bite you. Some of our fans thought the league would be a walk in the park pre-season and that we were too big and I actually think those defeats could be invaluable as the season goes on. A large squad, confident and scoring goals, we fear nobody at the moment and nor should we, but there is a long way to go and we know that we can't rest on our laurels. We will achieve through hard work and togetherness.

Users who are viewing this thread