If Carlsberg did weekends...... (1 Viewer)

Rodders1

City win 6 nil
Villa lose 6 nil
Leicester lose 2-1

Get in.......

ps1948

Our result and Villa's I will give you, but I had the discussion with friends yesterday - who would you like to see win the Premiership if not Leicester - they are giving the "big boys" a lot to think about, and I for one, would love to see them do it......then get relegated the year after!

Specs WT-R75

Our result and Villa's I will give you, but I had the discussion with friends yesterday - who would you like to see win the Premiership if not Leicester - they are giving the "big boys" a lot to think about, and I for one, would love to see them do it......then get relegated the year after!

I want to see Spurs beat Leicester with the last kick of the season ala Aguerooooooooooooooooooo.... then they can get relegated next year after all their top players leave...

Bumberclart

Anyone but Leicester!
If they win the prem we will be hearing about it for the next 50 years.

Terry Gibson's perm

I want to see Spurs beat Leicester with the last kick of the season ala Aguerooooooooooooooooooo.... then they can get relegated next year after all their top players leave...

Leicester drop into fifth place and then financial irregularities relegate them with Vile and Blunderland

Users who are viewing this thread