Ideas thread to piss off sisu.... (1 Viewer)

honestken

we need to take the gloves off now and fight dirty, sisu have been doing this for months and are taking the piss out of us so it time we turned the tables a bit.

any ideas on what we can do to annoy them? theres the obvious protests ppl have been talking about but there are other ways...

100s of pompey fans clubbed together and did stuff to piss their old owners off so why cany we do the same?

1st up we can start sending BLACK emails to sisu hq, this will clog up their fax machine and use all their ink but we need as many ppl to start doing this as possible, their fax number is 0207 4930471.

anyone knows anyone with a fax machine or use of 1 then get on it asap and send as many as possible!! spread the word!!

WillieStanley

we need to take the gloves off now and fight dirty, sisu have been doing this for months and are taking the piss out of us so it time we turned the tables a bit.

any ideas on what we can do to annoy them? theres the obvious protests ppl have been talking about but there are other ways...

100s of pompey fans clubbed together and did stuff to piss their old owners off so why cany we do the same?

1st up we can start sending BLACK emails to sisu hq, this will clog up their fax machine and use all their ink but we need as many ppl to start doing this as possible, their fax number is 0207 4930471.

anyone knows anyone with a fax machine or use of 1 then get on it asap and send as many as possible!! spread the word!!

Great idea!! Then we could play rattatat ginger - bastards!!

We could send them a picture of my flacid penis

Bugsy

psgm1

Banned
Get the trust to organise it

Oh wait - sorry you want someone to DO something.

Don't ask the inbred mutants at the trust then they will clamour to the nearest camera and say fuck all then claim a victory

Don't ask the inbred mutants at the trust then they will clamour to the nearest camera and say fuck all then claim a victory

Feel free to answer my earlier question regarding if you have met with the trust F2F.....

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

As an ex serviceman as you keep on telling us it is strange that you have not commented on the attack in London today but are more concerned with an organisation that you want nothing to do with:thinking about:

Jim

Don't ask the inbred mutants at the trust then they will clamour to the nearest camera and say feck all then claim a victory

This would be the trust that have met the administrator, met Preston H IV, met Tim Fisher and managed to provide us with more information that would have been forthcoming otherwise.

Bizarre definition of nothing.....

Sky Blue Harry H

Ideas to p off SISU

Don't know if any of you guys got an E-Mail off Dan on behalf of CCFC, asking about 'would you support move out of City' but I had soooooooo much fun using it to express my views on Dim Fisher. Hoping it finds its way to SISU. P.S. Anyone else think that this was a tactic to reinforce the 'we're serious about moving' message. As for their survey - it is a bit of a no brainer as to the response.:facepalm::facepalm:

CJparker

Don't ask the inbred mutants at the trust

Is this for real? This is worse than the "worms" outburst.

Is this a genuine post or did Grendel hack your account to incriminate you further?

Grendel

Is this for real? This is worse than the "worms" outburst.

Is this a genuine post or did Grendel hack your account to incriminate you further?

Leave me out of it. I can't gain access - they wouldn't let me in his asylum.

Dongle thinks he talks a lot of sense.

WFC

Just one word of warning deliberately sending multiple communications with the express purpose of clogging equipment up could be considered a denial of service attack which is illegal. By all means give them hell but make sure you stay on the right side of the law.

letsallsingtogether

So as a member of the trust you are calling me and 2000 CCFC fans inbred bastards like to see you say that to my face. I was not in the army but was a boy scout and then you go on about hiding behind keyboards you really are one sick individual at least they show their faces you my friend are faceless Gutless and a parasite...

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

So as a member of the trust you are calling me and 2000 CCFC fans inbred bastards like to see you say that to my face. I was not in the army but was a boy scout and then you go on about hiding behind keyboards you really are one sick individual at least they show their faces you my friend are faceless Gutless and a parasite...

Say it to your face? You are joking Just threaten him with legal action like Linnell did'nt phone did he?

If anybody on here knows him could they please tell us why he is like he is,its not normal because as you know he wont reply

Steve.B50

Don't ask the inbred mutants at the trust then they will clamour to the nearest camera and say feck all then claim a victory

Your always very welcome to meet with any of us and put any of your views or ideas forward but I do feel that this sort of insult is out of order.
Are you saying that we now have 2500 inbred mutants in the City?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Your always very welcome to meet with any of us and put any of your views or ideas forward but I do feel that this sort of insult is out of order.
Steve he wont meet with you his insults are getting worse you could have 10000 members and he would feel the same because he is the only one doing anything he is a very sick individual or maybe hes in the trust but nobody voted him on the board:thinking about:

letsallsingtogether

Steve we should all just ignore his scandalous treads he may then crawl back into the hole he came out of.

letsallsingtogether

You have to be over 18 to get on the Board :facepalm:
Steve he wont meet with you his insults are getting worse you could have 10000 members and he would feel the same because he is the only one doing anything he is a very sick individual or maybe hes in the trust but nobody voted him on the board:thinking about:

shy_tall_knight

I think parody / humour is the best. The original downfall sketch where hitler is b0llocking his generals that newcastle used to take the pi$$ out of blunderland was classic.

I think Carry on up the Khyber sketch where ll the officers are around the dinner table acting normally whilst all around them is chaos could work just a suggestion as don't have the ability to dub over myself.

georgehudson

& at the end of this diatribe, you all continually debate merits of xxx vs xxx,
the devious protagonists will continue their own aims,
at the total exclusion of fans of Coventry City,
given particular preferences, why are our current vague / mythical / anonymous owners still here ?
i would proffer it's about their
'pound of flesh'
why should Coventry City fans be treated this way ?
greed, self imposed ambition, delusion, an act of deception ?
whilst we are all aware of previous shortcomings,
this does nothing to excuse the treatment of OUR CLUB

S

skyblue2k

best idea to piss of Sisu

PH4 buys Nuneaton Town and moves them to the Ricoh, changes the clubs name to Nuneaton & Coventry City (call them Cov City / Boro for short) 15,000 fans at every game and they soon fly up the league.

PH4 develops the surrounding land and sponsors the team, so finish champions of the conference in the first season. second season we play walsall B team (Coventry City) in the second division.

Has to be something like this, as cannot see me going to walsall to watch coventry home games and to be honest history counts for nothing if we are playing in walsall and building a tin pot stadium that holds 12,000 fans.

dongonzalos

Leave me out of it. I can't gain access - they wouldn't let me in his asylum.

Dongle thinks he talks a lot of sense.

I said he was like a raving loony.
Then did a few sensible posts and now has become a raving loony again.

You however are a consistent raving loony :)

dongonzalos

PH4 buys Nuneaton Town and moves them to the Ricoh, changes the clubs name to Nuneaton & Coventry City (call them Cov City / Boro for short) 15,000 fans at every game and they soon fly up the league.

PH4 develops the surrounding land and sponsors the team, so finish champions of the conference in the first season. second season we play walsall B team (Coventry City) in the second division.

Has to be something like this, as cannot see me going to walsall to watch coventry home games and to be honest history counts for nothing if we are playing in walsall and building a tin pot stadium that holds 12,000 fans.

Be careful mate, this makes complete sense I suggested it a month ago and was ripped apart.

Tim's plan is ridiculous if Mr Haskell started to make steps towards this. It would stop Tim's bluff in its tracks!!

Users who are viewing this thread