Ideas for Competitions (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
As advertised a lot we will be holding a competition for a prize which I think will be some high street vouchers of some sort or a ticket for a Coventry City match.

I just wondered if anybody had any ideas what we could use as a competition. It has to be something that will get everybody involved and be a bit of a laugh.

There is the "Referrer" competition where the person who refers the most people to the site who become posters.

As it is a community site I am looking to the community for ideas about what we could have as a competition and then I will find a prize.

Please feel free to post ideas here, serious posts only please.

Nick

Administrator
That is a good idea, then would there be a vote on the best one? Or a judge or what?

I want everything to be fair!

daveccfc

How about a member of the month?

Some forums have it where people vote for a member who has contributed to the community the most. Somebody who makes sigs, posts up gossip people didn't know and generally just people who put a lot into the community?

City Nut

how about the silliest, randomist ebay listing competition? people hav to find silly, random things on ebay and post them?

then at the end there is a vote

Nick

Administrator
how about the silliest, randomist ebay listing competition? people hav to find silly, random things on ebay and post them?

then at the end there is a vote

I really like that, it is original and could be a good laugh.

Bunnykins

What About Match Goal predictions The Closest Guess Wins 'if no-one Guesses The Actual result'

tehspecialone

Facebook User
You could always run it as a prediction league or something. Get points for guessing things right, run it throughout the whole season. Depends how long you want the competition running for though.

Nick

Administrator
I am looking into integrating a prediction league into the forum as something seperate :)

Malc51

How about...when and if the guys EVER score from a corner, there could be different odds for different matches, odds on who actualy gets the last touch to put it in the net...you could have a league table of punters...best bit is...if (I mean when) they score...it could start all over again...cos you know it could be a long wait...lol.

Later...Malc.

pagey89

Another one i was thining of was a v Bookies, maybe do teams and the person with the laargest win wins the lot

Nick

Administrator
So do we think that a thread for the best / randomest ebay listing is the way to go for a fun competition?

Users who are viewing this thread