Idea for media attention (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Just had a brain wave.

I could knock up a photo site where we get people to post a message saying keep ccfc in Coventry or something, we tweet it, like it, email it and get relatives abroad in on it, celebrities in on it.

It isn't sisu out but would carry a message, if we could get it viral it would get media attention and may even raise a smile with some funny ones?

Rather than having to report it the press could do a light hearted feature where they show some of the best ones?

Nick

Administrator
Why don't we ask all the Voice semi-final contestants to wear 'keep CCFC in Coventry' t-shirts?

Also a good shout. The thing is there is Graeme Hawley off of Corrie, her could get some Corrie people in the rovers to hold a sign, it would nt be offensive would it so I can't see why they wouldn't? If it said sisu out I could see why people wouldn't get involved

With Twitter we could get other players from ccfc and other teams to post up a pic or retweet it.

Just an idea to get something viral

Ccfcisparks

Also a good shout. The thing is there is Graeme Hawley off of Corrie, her could get some Corrie people in the rovers to hold a sign, it would nt be offensive would it so I can't see why they wouldn't? If it said sisu out I could see why people wouldn't get involved

With Twitter we could get other players from ccfc and other teams to post up a pic or retweet it.

Michelle keegan!

bigfatronssba

The corrie one might be a bit difficult, he's dead! (The character I mean, not the actor).

Nick

Administrator
The corrie one might be a bit difficult, he's dead! (The character I mean, not the actor).

Ha I am just saying he would know people still in corrie so why not send them a text asking for a picture, we could get other players to either do a pic or at least retweet etc?

What about keys, he could get on it too?

It's just an idea to get attention and could be big if enough people did it?

japandy

SIze and SUbstance are OUr Trophy

Just made and sent this tshirt to PM Cameron to wear at the G8 meeting

Steve.B50

Just had a brain wave.

I could knock up a photo site where we get people to post a message saying keep ccfc in Coventry or something, we tweet it, like it, email it and get relatives abroad in on it, celebrities in on it.

It isn't sisu out but would carry a message, if we could get it viral it would get media attention and may even raise a smile with some funny ones?

Rather than having to report it the press could do a light hearted feature where they show some of the best ones?

Great idea Nick, not an expert on this sort of thing but we could give it ago, what do we have to loose?

Nick

Administrator
Great idea Nick, not an expert on this sort of thing but we could give it ago, what do we have to loose?

Nothing much really, if we all know people we could get our contacts helping, get it tweeted and all over face book. If we know celebs get them on it, get it trending but generally get it out there.

Get some funny pictures on there but generally not have it sisu out more like keep ccfc in cov?

Nick

Administrator
If anybody has city players on fb or ex players could they send them this'd link to ask if they would help get it viral?

l327tgc

Get jon gaunt to knock up a poster or tee shirts with what u need,as he is a city supporter and shock jock radio presenter

Nick

Administrator
Get jon gaunt to knock up a poster or tee shirts with what u need,as he is a city supporter and shock jock radio presenter

Exactly, if enough people could get behind it.
It isn't anti sisu it is pro ccfc?

If people could tweet asking for help if enough people would help I'll get a site made :)

Nick

Administrator
Jon gaunt well back it, if anybody has players, ex players, celebs etc on social networking can they ask if they would help?

If they idea is a goer I'll get it made

letsallsingtogether

How about the Enemy they wore Cov tee shirts at the bon jovi concert at Vile park:p the other night

pusbccfc

If we play at Walsall, we will be able to get an advertising board, this is because it won't be under Sisus control.

We should get a national newspaper advert etc...

ccfchandsy

I will try and speak with him see if he can get it done my brother went to school with him they are good friends

japandy

What about that Page 3 model who is from Coventry?!?

I think the general idea is they dont wear tops.

OMG Nick is serious. I thought he jest but now I called the yellow van and men in white coats. haha. GREAT for you Nick I'm right behind you but at a little far back.

Is there a cuckoo in the house?

Nick

Administrator
I think the general idea is they dont wear tops.

OMG Nick is serious. I thought he jest but now I called the yellow van and men in white coats. haha. GREAT for you Nick I'm right behind you but at a little far back.

Is there a cuckoo in the house?

I doubt it would make sisu up and leave but would get attention and maybe be a bit of a laugh?

Nick

Administrator
Asked a couple of famous city fans but no reply so not sure if this would be a starter or not??

Users who are viewing this thread