I'd like your sympathy and good thoughts (1 Viewer)

WillieStanley

I'm working away between tomorrow and Thursday... In Leicester.

Great timing! I'm planning on arriving in my City shirt. Not sure if I'll bottle it yet, but can I have some prep with witty comebacks? All I have is "I thought you lot didn't care about us?"

sylus

leicester isnt that far..i commute daily....i live in leicester to.....and they are not really interested in us.....well maybe one or two..the rest...go for derby/forest..

Nonleagueherewecome

TBH we aren't really interested in them, it's always the likes of Brum, Wolves and Villa I see as proper derby games. That said, they do love the chance to rub it in, so good luck Willie!

Cov City Daytrader 87

Great timing! I'm planning on arriving in my City shirt. Not sure if I'll bottle it yet, but can I have some prep with witty comebacks? All I have is "I thought you lot didn't care about us?"

Well there's.......

'I take it that your parents didn't buy you a Happy Meal?'

Godiva

'Yes, it's very unfortunate we were relegated, but we were all out of money. Do you think your owner would loan us a few hundred millions so we can get in an international renowend manager and some former great players to get us back into the championship and secure a safe mid-table position?'

Last edited:

Changeyourface

I didn't think they did care about us? And the feeling is entirely mutual.

Nonleagueherewecome

Even Allan Green knows that us and Wolves are rivals. He just said, whilst commentating on Wolves relegation, "Well at least the Wolves fans can console themselves that they don't have to go to Coventry next season...that's a bitter rivalry, isn't it?".

Users who are viewing this thread