I wonder of any of the "bang bang bangs" will go elsewhere ? (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Preston announced their 4th summer signing this afternoon

Wonder how many of thorn targets will be off elsewhere before we are out of embargo.

skyblueinBaku

Wonder how many of thorn targets will be off elsewhere before we are out of embargo.

All of them, and anyone else that were Thorn's second and third choice.

We probably won't get anyone new. We'll just have to hope that last years kids have become men - who will help next years kids.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I just assumed "bang bang bang" was Thorn bashing his head on the table in frustration.

rob9872

He was talking players of the calibre of Bryan Gunn, Paul Rifile and Nicky Butt

AFCCOVENTRY

Don't worry....

only 60 days minimum to sort out the Ricoh deal...

then we can file the accounts and 2 weeks for that to clear and then we can sign players....

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

We will be well into the season by then... :D

TheRoyalScam

Forget about signing anyone - that's the least of our worries.

If our accounts are not signed off by the end of this month, then we probably will be kicked out of the League when the fixtures are organized on 2nd June.

:thinking about:You couldn't make it up. Reduce the squad to the bare bones meaning relegation was almost inevitable, fail to pay the last two months' rent, fail to have accounts signed off by auditors, yet be in 'talks'* with CCCouncil and Higgs Trust about acquiring 50% stake in ACL!

*'talks' = 'give us what we want or we'll liquidate the club.'

Last throw of the dice for SISU.

swanageskyblue

If our accounts are not signed off by the end of this month, then we probably will be kicked out of the League when the fixtures are organized on 2nd June.
A few posters have said the same as you TRS. I spent a while on the Football League website to find out more about this upcoming annual meeting but drew a blank, so does anyone have more information about whether something drastic - like being expelled - is a realistic possibility?

Grendel

A few posters have said the same as you TRS. I spent a while on the Football League website to find out more about this upcoming annual meeting but drew a blank, so does anyone have more information about whether something drastic - like being expelled - is a realistic possibility?

No it isn't

The FL Annual meeting is a jolly for the club chairmen. I have never known any punishment for no accounts other than an embargo or possibly a fine. Then again never known accounts be this late!

Nonleagueherewecome

They can fine us all they want, we won't bloody pay it..

Users who are viewing this thread