I won a shirt (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

Today i got through the post a replica FA Cup winning shirt, the ones the club have just put out to celebrate 25 years sine the FA cup win.

It came with a printed sheet only telling me it was from the club shop at the Ricoh. Its not in my size and was a big suprise.
I do the skyblue lottery/club draw lottery through direct debit, so i'm asking does the lottery do non cash winning prizes as well as the normal money jackpots ?

I'm a litle confused why i got it.

The Rev

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
Did you enter the Telegraph comp to win a replica 87 shirt a few weeks back?

scroobiustom

congrats btw :claping hands:

wingy

Lucky you REv ,what size is it ,i'm guessing too big as you like your whisky,good to hear yor finally coming back and will be able to grace the Ricoh ,if it don't fit you could auction it ,proceeds to SOC to help with printing ,Balloons etc.:D

The Reverend Skyblue

Lucky you REv ,what size is it ,i'm guessing too big as you like your whisky,good to hear yor finally coming back and will be able to grace the Ricoh ,if it don't fit you could auction it ,proceeds to SOC to help with printing ,Balloons etc.:D[/QUO

Its a large , i'm XL and used to be XXL, so i'm going in the right direction, i would be willing to auction it to raise funds. My question is it worth it, but if someone wants to bid for it with whatever he pays go straight to SOC.

I only enter a lottery called skyblue clubdraw, which says a slice of the profits made will go to the academy etc ,thats why i enlisted. It has a 25000 top prize ,but to my knowledge no other prizes like shirts etc.

The Rev

The Rev

crowsnest

Rev, there is a mystery prize of something from the club shop every week and also you can win pairs of tickets.

This must be this weeks mystery prize - well it was a mystery to you!

Users who are viewing this thread