I think the club have missed a trick... (1 Viewer)

PVA

Sunday is going to be a really low attendance. Poor form coupled with the more major factor of it being on Sky.

So the club should have said to get an Arsenal ticket, you need a Stevenage ticket (or a ST of course).

I suppose it makes too much sense for CCFC to actually implement it though.

torchomatic

They could print a map in the Telegraph showing how to get to the Ricoh. That might help the attendance on Sunday. Unfortunately, I'm working so will have to make do with BBC Text.

Covstu

shold have been a good idea if it not for timing, maybe they ca do it when we get through the next round....:thinking about:;)

valiant15

I'm a season ticket holder,im not going to arsenal and I'm not going Sunday either,I've chosen to do 10 hours overtime instead. I've already had enough of the dross football this season.

kg82

I'm at a stag do for the whole weekend so I probably won't even get to watch it! Mind you, its in Blackpool and looks like the weekend will be nice, which for a cov fan is unheard of!

sky blue john

Way things are going we won't sell out our current allocation for Arsenal why would the club have missed a trick.

Mucca Mad Boys

Way things are going we won't sell out our current allocation for Arsenal why would the club have missed a trick.

We've sold half the initial allocation with 5 more days of ST priority days left, then members, then 1 gamers, then general sale, we'll easily sell out...

Hopefully we get some more! (More than the 8k)

coop

good idea but the for the first few days the arsenal tickets are on sale to season ticket holders anyway maybe people who buy tickets in any other sale for arsenal tickets need to buy a ticket for say shrewsbury on new years day

Users who are viewing this thread