I need a new laptop.. (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

As my PC is on its last legs I can really do with a new laptop!

Budget is round about £350 to £400. Don't use it for work or uni, just for internet and general use really.

Any suggestions?

redsox

Facebook User

Taziano

Facebook User
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/189889

Incredible deal, fantastic laptop and make, fantastic website and service, will do everything you need and more. I'd get it before it runs out! No debating, you won't find a better laptop for the price.

I am currently "between relationships" can I substitute the above lap top for lap dancer and achieve the same level of "satisfaction" i specifically refer to your encouraging comments about "fantastic" "website" "service" "will do everything you need and more" "get it before it runs out" "you won't find better for the price" Thanks in advance, yours frustratedly Taziano :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

redsox

Facebook User
I am currently "between relationships" can I substitute the above lap top for lap dancer and achieve the same level of "satisfaction" i specifically refer to your encouraging comments about "fantastic" "website" "service" "will do everything you need and more" "get it before it runs out" "you won't find better for the price" Thanks in advance, yours frustratedly Taziano :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm with you on that one Taz , let me know how you get on mate........especially if there are any two for one deals!! :laugh::laugh:

Taziano

Facebook User
Hey redsox.... If you look at the ratio of "posts" to "views" it's 10:1 on the threads we contribute to. What are we ? a free double act ? lol. come on people contribute to the forums !!!!!!!!!!

redsox

Facebook User
Dumb & Dumber you figure which is which lol

sorry Taz I was away from my post , can't answer that (probably too dumb!).....Did I spot that we got Nick to crawl out from under his rock, we are honoured, do we bow or just shuffle around in the dirt?? I'm never quite sure in the presence of royalty:confused:

:laugh::laugh:

redsox

Facebook User
Chuckle Brothers seemed like perverts...let's go for them Nick! And of course you can Redsox, PM me or ask me generally haha :)

Whilst I openly admit to being a pervert, I draw the line at any comparisons with The Chuckle Brothers !! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread