I know we lost but..... (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

I remember how odd it was seeing it so full. I got there really early too as CWR made me panic about the traffic.

Walking Bird

Its what the Ricoh could have looked like every week with a bit of ambition from SISU. :jerkit:

Johnnythespider

If you look down the links on the right, about six or seven down you will find highlights of the 87 semi at hillsboro, i prefer that with 21000 city fans standing on the kop.

SkyBlueUkeman

Strangely, when the ricoh is full, it makes it look really small, but in a good way. Intimidating.

However, despite this, we seem to lose when its full/ close to, so it seems we are intimidating our players rather than the opposition.

AngryAnt

I remember that day, i was fuming at the amount of people standing by us with their 1987 shirts on (that couldn't fit over their stomachs). Pretty certain that was the last year they'd been to watch us too...

What a waste that day, Chelski never really got out of second gear.. I don't even rate half their team and they were running rings around us.

pw362

My memory of the chelsea game is the 2 blokes who sat next to me. Both had the limited edition chocolate away kit. They knew all the names of the chelsea players but only leon best of the city side!!

benji

Strangely, when the ricoh is full, it makes it look really small, but in a good way. Intimidating.

However, despite this, we seem to lose when its full/ close to, so it seems we are intimidating our players rather than the opposition.

i think the richard shaw testimonial was the largest attendance coventry win, sadly due to a high number of people from coventry in the away end. strangely the first thing i thought was how small the ricoh looked at the chelsea game.

Users who are viewing this thread